• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

AntsDakota.com

• Please log in to reply
263 replies to this topic

#261 Offline TennesseeAnts - Posted June 4 2021 - 7:43 PM

TennesseeAnts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,920 posts
  • LocationNashville, Tennessee
It's still alive, just taking way longer than expected. We're all sorry for the delay, but we are hoping to get it all sorted out. Currently we're working on our formicarium line (the AntsDakota Desktop) while we wait on our sellers.
  • Canadant, ANTdrew, Ants_Dakota and 2 others like this

#262 Offline ANTdrew - Posted June 5 2021 - 8:13 AM

ANTdrew

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,363 posts
  • LocationAlexandria, VA
That’s good to hear. I was doubtful because those two basically disappeared.
  • TennesseeAnts likes this
"The ants are a people not strong, yet they prepare their meat in the summer." Prov. 30:25
Keep ordinary ants in extraordinary ways.

#263 Offline Ants_Dakota - Posted June 22 2021 - 10:24 AM

Ants_Dakota

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,059 posts
  • LocationSioux Falls, South Dakota

That’s good to hear. I was doubtful because those two basically disappeared.

well, problems problems problems lol. As antdude said, the website is basically done. the only real problem is the processing of money. getting sellers and buyers connected using payment methods is a bit above me at the second, as i am really busy(why i am not on that much anymore...) we will eventually get AntsDakota up and running, i promise. i just don't know when.

• TennesseeAnts likes this

Go to the ant, you sluggard; consider its ways and be wise! It has no commander, no overseer or ruler, yet it stores its provisions in summer and gathers its food at harvest. -Proverbs 6: 6-8

My South Dakotan Shop Here

Attention Ant-Keepers in South Dakota! Join the SoDak(Society Of Dakotan Ant Keepers)

#264 Offline TennesseeAnts - Posted November 2 2021 - 8:05 AM

TennesseeAnts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,920 posts
  • LocationNashville, Tennessee

I just wanted to follow up on this and let y'all know that there's been no changes in development thus far. I'm still hopeful that we'll all get together to meet ends meet, but its looking less and less likely. I will probably just build my own site at this point, that way y'all will at least get something out of this. I am not going to give a release date/approximation at this point though since I haven't even started building yet. Please stay tuned for more updates.

• Antkeeper01 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users