• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

TennesseeAnts' Ant Adoption (Tennessee): Pheidole Queens Available!

ant shop antdude camponotus tn tennesee ppq526 permit formica crematogaster

• Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

#141 Offline redneckcat - Posted April 17 2022 - 7:53 AM

redneckcat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Happy Easter! I am interested in purchasing a queen ant. I have a 10 year old son that is very interested and wants a queen ant. We have had ant houses with ants but never with an actual queen. Can we buy the queen and brood from you? We live in Nashville. Have a great day!
Thanks,
Carolyn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • TennesseeAnts likes this

#142 Offline unusualfire - Posted June 1 2022 - 3:20 AM

unusualfire

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Got any Reticulitermes flavipes? Swarming season is near the end. 

#143 Offline TennesseeAnts - Posted June 3 2022 - 6:17 AM

TennesseeAnts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,920 posts
  • LocationNashville, Tennessee

Got any Reticulitermes flavipes? Swarming season is near the end.

I actually collected an entire colony a few days ago. Not sure if they're still alive but I can check.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ant, shop, antdude, camponotus, tn, tennesee, ppq526 permit, formica, crematogaster

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users