• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Rough Harvester Ant (Pogonomyrmex rugosus)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
66 replies to this topic

#61 Offline Guest__006417_* - Posted August 15 2021 - 8:59 AM

Guest__006417_*
  • Guests

Great job creating a bunch of spam on the forum. :)

Also wanted to leave you this so you can learn the difference and not look so foolish next time you use the word Spam
https://www.merriam-...dictionary/spam

#62 Offline Swirlysnowflake - Posted August 15 2021 - 9:02 AM

Swirlysnowflake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts
  • LocationBay Area, CA

Also wanted to leave you this so you can learn the difference and not look so foolish next time you use the word Spam

Huh, I would’ve thought that a ton of posts only containing emoticons on a public forum is both unwanted and uneeded, but you do you. If you really want to get rid of your journal, just report the first post and ask the mods to delete it.

• Ecan and AntBoi3030 like this

My YouTube channel :)

#63 Offline Guest__006417_* - Posted August 15 2021 - 9:06 AM

Guest__006417_*
  • Guests

Great job trolling on the forum and helping to discourage a new user from sharing his colony with all of you and others to be part of a collective of logs documenting ants in captivity.
Instead its just your little troll victory. Stay desperate loser, cheers 

I was politely offering advice, not forcing you to take the advice or discouraging you from sharing your experiences on your journal. 

And I declined your advice as it was general and not helpful with everything I had in mind and had planned. You are ignorant and didn't look at my pics and read my actual log with detailed information of my actual plans. You just commented super generally which is useless. Now you comment like a troll and then immedeatly backpeadle and say you were just being nice. Your lack an understanding of the plan I actually have and will be proceeding with and your ignorance is profound. I already know you will just respond again and again. That is what people with no points do. I will just unfollow this topic   :)

Edited by TroyMusil7, August 15 2021 - 9:06 AM.

#64 Offline Guest__006417_* - Posted August 15 2021 - 9:14 AM

Guest__006417_*
  • Guests

Huh, I would’ve thought that a ton of posts only containing emoticons on a public forum is both unwanted and uneeded, but you do you. If you really want to get rid of your journal, just report the first post and ask the mods to delete it.

Of course you would think that. You are an idiot, you have made that very clear. I had pictures of my queen and brood up, with paragraphs of detailed information before. Then because I don't agree with opinions I get harassed and hear [censored] like "your post is just spam". And now I have to explain what just happened in the thread you were part of, to you. Thta is the level of stupid I am dealing with here. So I made the decision to not share my experience with you all after all. And so here we are. 

Let me know if you need me to walk you through it all again. 

#65 Offline Swirlysnowflake - Posted August 15 2021 - 9:35 AM

Swirlysnowflake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts
  • LocationBay Area, CA

Of course you would think that. You are an idiot, you have made that very clear. I had pictures of my queen and brood up, with paragraphs of detailed information before. Then because I don't agree with opinions I get harassed and hear [censored] like "your post is just spam". And now I have to explain what just happened in the thread you were part of, to you. Thta is the level of stupid I am dealing with here. So I made the decision to not share my experience with you all after all. And so here we are. 

Let me know if you need me to walk you through it all again. 

Your posts are spam only because you literally edited out all useful content. If you want to call that harassment, nothing I can do to change your opinion lol

• Ecan and AntBoi3030 like this

My YouTube channel :)

#66 Offline AntBoi3030 - Posted August 15 2021 - 10:02 AM

AntBoi3030

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 716 posts
  • LocationMaryland
This “journal” has turned into a gallery of emojis lol. I am honestly disappointed in your treatment of the users of this site.
  • Antkeeper01, Ecan and KadinB like this

My favorite queens/colony’s:
Pheidole Tysoni, Selonopis Molesta, Brachymyrmex Depilis, Tetramorium Immagrians, Prenolepis Imparis, Pheidole Bicirinata 

#67 Offline FSTP - Posted August 15 2021 - 10:16 AM

FSTP

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,032 posts
  • Location36.7378° N, 119.7871° W

Since you deleted your threads content and are continuing to behave poorly and immature despite receiving a warning. I'm going to lock this thread and give you another warning.  

Edited by FSTP, August 15 2021 - 10:25 AM.

• Zeiss, TennesseeAnts, Kaelwizard and 6 others like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users