- 10mm is a good size for seeing chamber formation as a cross section which was my real intent for that design. If anything it could have been a little bit thicker.
- Its just dirt from Pogonomyrmex habitat, nothing too special. don't overthink it.
- 10in long, 8in tall. I think that size is perfect for founding queens up to probably 200 workers, maybe more. My colony might outgrow this nest before the end of the summer.
- There is a bit of bowing that I caused by putting in substrate a little too aggressively. I think the glass is 1/8".
- Same as the first ones. Glass panes with acrylic on the sides.
Glad you have enjoyed my photos