• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

nylanderia vividula journal

nylanderia single queen ant kit formicarium

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline EthanNgo678 - Posted April 7 2018 - 6:56 AM

EthanNgo678

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts
  • LocationMarin, Ca

I got a nylanderia vividula queen with 5 workers from the GAN farmer in Sacramento, although it said 12 workers they lost a few when the GAN farmer did a move. They hate light, and love sweets. Since they are only awake during the night I, and have a small worker force I can't rely get pictures.

Plants r cool

#2 Offline EthanNgo678 - Posted April 11 2018 - 3:48 PM

EthanNgo678

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts
  • LocationMarin, Ca

I posted this while i was at vacation, they don't have five workers they have around 10 est. And and a good pile of eggs

Plants r cool

#3 Offline EthanNgo678 - Posted June 18 2018 - 2:29 PM

EthanNgo678

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts
  • LocationMarin, Ca

This colony died a few months ago, the queen was put in the garbage pile over and over again, but then she stayed there and died. Sorry for not updating.

Plants r cool

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nylanderia, single queen, ant kit formicarium

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users