• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Black friday ant bundle

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Tobysant - Posted November 12 2022 - 1:58 PM

Tobysant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationPort St Lucie Fl

So I am selling my Odontomachus haematodus colony along with several different additional add ons, such as a mealworm 100 pack  a tarheel ants food pack, and a tarheel ants minihearth. You can choose to add on 1 or more of these things to your order. If you choose to buy the ant colony of trapjaw ants with either the mealworms or tarheel ants food pack it will cost an additional 7$ and 11$ if you choose to add on both. If you choose to add on the mini hearth it will cost an additional 30$ to your order. Please keep in mind that the tarheel ants minihearth has been used in the past, so it may have scratch marks on it, but I assure you it has been cleaned. The colony of trapjaws will cost 35$ if you choose to only buy them. I am doing this sale as a black Friday special so don't expect this deal to be around forever.

#2 Offline Zeiss - Posted November 12 2022 - 4:53 PM

Zeiss

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,226 posts
  • LocationFountain Valley

Why did you make a whole new post for the same colony you have listed in another marketplace post?

#3 Offline T.C. - Posted November 12 2022 - 6:26 PM

T.C.

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,059 posts

Why did you make a whole new post for the same colony you have listed in another marketplace post?

Because Black Friday DEALS!
  • ANTdrew likes this
“If I am killed for simply living, let death be kinder than man.” -Althea Davis

#4 Offline tructrung109 - Posted November 17 2022 - 8:39 AM

tructrung109

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationNorth California

I believe that I just got scammed from this guy. What should I do? 

#5 Offline aznphenom - Posted November 17 2022 - 8:48 AM

aznphenom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 260 posts
  • LocationMaryland

I believe that I just got scammed from this guy. What should I do? 

that's very unfortunate. I was surprised no one publicly called this person. There is a notorious person that is obsessed with scamming ant keepers. I would assume you have to try to get back via the method you paid.

Keeps: Camponotus, Tetra

Wants (Please reach out if you have them for sale if you’re in the US): Acromyrmex Sp., Atta Sp., Cephalotes Sp., Myrmecocystus Sp (Prefer Mexicanus), Odontomachus Sp. (Prefer Desertorum), Pachycondyla Sp., Pheidole Sp (Prefer Rhea. The bigger the better. Not the tiny bicarinata), Pogonomyrmex Sp (Prefer Badius)., Pseudomyrmex Sp. (Prefer the cute yellow ones)

#6 Offline tructrung109 - Posted November 17 2022 - 8:51 AM

tructrung109

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

I just reported this post. Also unfortunately, all ant sellers require me to pay by FNF paypal. Therefore, I am sure that I have no chance to get back the money. I will try my best to alert everyone or ask the admin for some helps for my situation

#7 Offline aznphenom - Posted November 17 2022 - 8:53 AM

aznphenom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 260 posts
  • LocationMaryland

I just reported this post. Also unfortunately, all ant sellers require me to pay by FNF paypal. Therefore, I am sure that I have no chance to get back the money. I will try my best to alert everyone or ask the admin for some helps for my situation

It depends on how your paypal is funded. If its through a credit/debit card. you can try to do a chargeback

Wants (Please reach out if you have them for sale if you’re in the US): Acromyrmex Sp., Atta Sp., Cephalotes Sp., Myrmecocystus Sp (Prefer Mexicanus), Odontomachus Sp. (Prefer Desertorum), Pachycondyla Sp., Pheidole Sp (Prefer Rhea. The bigger the better. Not the tiny bicarinata), Pogonomyrmex Sp (Prefer Badius)., Pseudomyrmex Sp. (Prefer the cute yellow ones)

#8 Offline tructrung109 - Posted November 17 2022 - 9:00 AM

tructrung109

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

It depends on how your paypal is funded. If its through a credit/debit card. you can try to do a chargeback
Could you tell me more about the chargeback? I used my debit card to pay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#9 Offline aznphenom - Posted November 17 2022 - 9:04 AM

aznphenom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 260 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Could you tell me more about the chargeback? I used my debit card to pay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just call your bank debit card division and tell them this charge was a fraud. that's it. don't overtalk. PayPal could definitely push back and say NO. We already paid that person and its FNF

#10 Offline T.C. - Posted November 17 2022 - 1:49 PM

T.C.

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,059 posts
Buying from anyone with a low post/reputation count is always something I've avoided.
  • bmb1bee likes this

#11 Offline Manitobant - Posted November 17 2022 - 2:34 PM

Manitobant

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,900 posts
  • LocationWinnipeg, Canada
Yep its preny again. Was kinda doubtful at first as its unlike him to use two alts at once and the location is far from his city.
  • AntsCali098 likes this

#12 Offline ANTdrew - Posted November 17 2022 - 3:05 PM

ANTdrew

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,415 posts
  • LocationAlexandria, VA
If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
"The ants are a people not strong, yet they prepare their meat in the summer." Prov. 30:25
Keep ordinary ants in extraordinary ways.

#13 Offline LowQualityAnts - Posted November 17 2022 - 3:27 PM

LowQualityAnts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, Georgia

Yep its preny again. Was kinda doubtful at first as its unlike him to use two alts at once and the location is far from his city.

He is evolving
  • T.C., Manitobant and bmb1bee like this

#14 Offline ANTdrew - Posted November 17 2022 - 4:07 PM

ANTdrew

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,415 posts
  • LocationAlexandria, VA
Also, if somebody doesn’t care about simple grammar rules, they probably don’t care about rules of basic decency.
  • bmb1bee likes this
"The ants are a people not strong, yet they prepare their meat in the summer." Prov. 30:25
Keep ordinary ants in extraordinary ways.

#15 Offline T.C. - Posted November 17 2022 - 8:35 PM

T.C.

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,059 posts

He is evolving

I'm training him. He bought my scam course and now he's on his way to being a millionaire.    ......   Would anyone else like to buy my course....?  Send me $100 USD on paypal to receive link today!!!   Totally Legit!!!!   3:)

• Manitobant and antsinvirgina like this

#16 Offline dspdrew - Posted November 18 2022 - 1:54 PM

dspdrew
  • LocationSanta Ana, CA

Stop buying from randos. There are plenty reputable sellers to buy from.

• T.C., PorAmorArt, bmb1bee and 1 other like this

#17 Offline T.C. - Posted November 18 2022 - 3:17 PM

T.C.

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,059 posts

Especially in States like Florida.

#18 Offline That_one_ant_guy - Posted November 19 2022 - 11:11 AM

That_one_ant_guy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Especially in States like Florida.
the most wackiest thing s be going on in Florida, prove me wrong☠️

#19 Offline Manitobant - Posted November 19 2022 - 11:20 AM

Manitobant

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,900 posts
  • LocationWinnipeg, Canada
In all honesty preny has kinda given Floridian antkeepers a bad rap. I'm always a bit suspicious whenever someone new from florida joins which is sad.
  • That_one_ant_guy, NicholasP and bmb1bee like this

#20 Offline LowQualityAnts - Posted November 19 2022 - 11:28 AM

LowQualityAnts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, Georgia
Why does he always say his location is from florida. couldn't he say he is from somewhere like calfifornia?
  • That_one_ant_guy and NicholasP like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users