• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

The Menagerie

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Offline MountainMyrmeculture - Posted February 22 2021 - 5:06 PM

MountainMyrmeculture

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationDenver, Colorado

Devi and Spazmops are proud to present The Menagerie, a Discord server for antkeeping and most other kinds of pets. The server is a safe space for everyone, where open, respectful exchanges of ideas can occur without judgement. 

It'll also serve as a quicker way to purchase Mountain Myrmeculture products. We hope to see you soon!

• TennesseeAnts, TechAnt, KitsAntVa and 1 other like this

For inquiries about our products, contact us at MtnMyrm@aol.com, send this account a PM, or reply to our marketplace thread.

Spoiler

#2 Offline TennesseeAnts - Posted February 22 2021 - 8:23 PM

TennesseeAnts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,920 posts
  • LocationNashville, Tennessee

Very cool! I'll be sure to check it out.

• MountainMyrmeculture likes this

#3 Offline ZTYguy - Posted February 22 2021 - 9:18 PM

ZTYguy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,678 posts
  • LocationNorthridge, California

Nice! I joined and can't wait to see the discord channel blossom.  :D

• MountainMyrmeculture likes this

Ant Keeping Since June 2018
Currently Keeping:
A. versicolor, C. us-ca02, C. yogi, C. Vicinus, C. laevigatus, C. clarithorax, C. maritimus, C. ocreatus, M. mexicanus, M. placodops 01, V. andrei, V. pergandei, N. cockerelli, P. barbata, P. montanus

Hoping to Catch This season:

M. romanei, M. placodops 02, P. imberbiculus, Polyergus sp., F. moki, A. megomatta, Cyphomyrmex sp.,Temnothorax sp.

#4 Offline MountainMyrmeculture - Posted April 23 2021 - 3:24 PM

MountainMyrmeculture

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

We've merged! Here's a link to the new merged server: https://discord.gg/RKpZVNGbVV

• AleeGuy likes this

For inquiries about our products, contact us at MtnMyrm@aol.com, send this account a PM, or reply to our marketplace thread.

Spoiler

#5 Offline Manitobant - Posted April 23 2021 - 3:38 PM

Manitobant

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,898 posts
  • LocationWinnipeg, Canada

We've merged! Here's a link to the new merged server: https://discord.gg/RKpZVNGbVV

I'm not sure I'm that interested in a general pet server tbh. A lot of ppl here only really care about ants and arthropods no offense.
  • MinigunL5 likes this

#6 Offline Kaelwizard - Posted April 24 2021 - 6:07 AM

Kaelwizard

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,852 posts
  • LocationPoway, California

I'm not sure I'm that interested in a general pet server tbh. A lot of ppl here only really care about ants and arthropods no offense.

A lot of people have ants and arthropods but that doesn't mean they don't care for other animals.

#7 Offline Devi - Posted April 24 2021 - 6:45 AM

Devi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 602 posts

We are sorry you feel that way, Manitobant.  The goal in the merge was to bring like-minded people together and create a larger member base so we could have more enriching conversations with others.  We also added a couple more features and new chats to bring the best out in the Discord Server.  Overall, it's completely your choice on whether you join or not, but I feel like you could at least give it a try.  We also have ant and insect channels as well as some avian channels so everyone has  a spot to talk about their expertise and favorite animals.  We also have self roles, in which you could add antkeeper so you can recognize others with similar viewpoints in animals as you!  We just want to make a server in which we have a large member base where everyone feels welcome and can talk about what animals they really enjoy, while possibly getting into new hobbies and learning about new animals.  Also, we'd love to hear suggestions on where you think we could improve!

• ANTdrew likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users