• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo
* - - - - 9 votes

I finally got plaster

• Please log in to reply
137 replies to this topic

#121 Offline Manitobant - Posted September 10 2019 - 6:58 PM

Manitobant

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,901 posts
  • LocationWinnipeg, Canada
If you are actually feeling like you want to kill yourself or feel really really depressed. I’d STRONGLY recommend calling one of these suicide hotlines:https://ibpf.org/res...uicide-hotlines

#122 Offline Hightlyze - Posted September 10 2019 - 7:00 PM

Hightlyze

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
I'm a sensitive person I think

i eat cars for breakfast everynight

#123 Offline Manitobant - Posted September 10 2019 - 7:01 PM

Manitobant

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,901 posts
It's ok to be sensitive, I am too. Just if your ever feeling down look for help.

#124 Offline jcisopodgang - Posted September 10 2019 - 7:03 PM

jcisopodgang

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationDenver Area, Colorado

It's ok to be sensitive, I am too. Just if your ever feeling down look for help.

i agree with manitobant. I think the internet has gotten to you because its such a toxic place, I think maybe a break a couple days away form it would really help. Do something you find really fun, just without internet because it can be a terrible place.

irl catboy

#125 Offline Hightlyze - Posted September 10 2019 - 7:04 PM

Hightlyze

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

i agree with manitobant. I think the internet has gotten to you because its such a toxic place, I think maybe a break a couple days away form it would really help. Do something you find really fun, just without internet because it can be a terrible place.
I sometimes take a break in the internet.
  • MrPurpleB and jcisopodgang like this

#126 Offline Manitobant - Posted September 10 2019 - 7:06 PM

Manitobant

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,901 posts
And also when you finish your break I do want you back here. I just think we need to let the situation die down.

Edited by Manitobant, September 10 2019 - 7:06 PM.

#127 Offline MrPurpleB - Posted September 10 2019 - 7:07 PM

MrPurpleB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 307 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA
Taking a break is a good idea. I would suggest to do something you enjoy or at least keeps your mind busy. No issues with being sensitive, I used to struggle with that. I used to cry often as a kid cause of it. I hope you are able to enjoy your breaks.

#128 Offline Hightlyze - Posted September 10 2019 - 7:13 PM

Hightlyze

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
I possibly will

#129 Offline ponerinecat - Posted September 10 2019 - 7:50 PM

ponerinecat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,650 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

This escalated way too quickly. If you need a break then take one as long as you want. You should not put your own life at stake because of some thoughtlessness by others. You amde mistakes and I have too. I hope you stay safe.

• MrPurpleB likes this

#130 Offline Silq - Posted September 10 2019 - 8:00 PM

Silq

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts
  • LocationAnaheim, CA

This is a warning

what was this supposed to be? I can't see the image

Yeah, I wasn't able to see it either. Either way, step away from the internet/forums if it makes you mad. Talk to your parents or get some help.

Philippines Suicide Hotlines

Manila Lifeline Centre
Contact by: - Phone check-mark.gif
Hotline: (02) 8969191
Hotline: Mobile phone: 0917 854 9191

Ant Journal: http://www.formicult...-journal/<br> My colonies: C. Semitestaceus, P. Californicus, V. Pergandei, S. Xyloni.

#131 Offline Hightlyze - Posted September 10 2019 - 8:13 PM

Hightlyze

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
Ant being hung

#132 Offline Silq - Posted September 10 2019 - 8:16 PM

Silq

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts
  • LocationAnaheim, CA

Ant being hung

What?

Ant Journal: http://www.formicult...-journal/<br> My colonies: C. Semitestaceus, P. Californicus, V. Pergandei, S. Xyloni.

#133 Offline Leo - Posted September 10 2019 - 8:28 PM

Leo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts
  • LocationHong Kong

Ant being hung

What?

#134 Offline Silq - Posted September 10 2019 - 8:33 PM

Silq

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts
  • LocationAnaheim, CA

Someone idiots called something and thatdudechris are f(_)cking c(_)nts they friended me in discord for no rrason

Maybe they wanted to be your friend or talk to you like a civilized human being? They could be there to console you or ridicule but I have no clue. That kind of language isn't appreciated and trying to get around the filter is not good.

#135 Offline Hightlyze - Posted September 10 2019 - 8:34 PM

Hightlyze

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
They literally unfriended me me shortly after I accepted it

#136 Offline Serafine - Posted September 10 2019 - 9:20 PM

Serafine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,782 posts
  • LocationGermany

• TennesseeAnts likes this

We should respect all forms of consciousness. The body is just a vessel, a mere hull.

Welcome to Lazy Tube - My Camponotus Journal

#137 Offline dermy - Posted September 11 2019 - 12:00 AM

dermy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,392 posts
  • LocationCanada

This topic sure got out of hand..... Hiightlyze I think it'd be best as said previously to take a break from the forums/internet in general. Don't feel too upset about someone friending you then unfriending you, at least 40% of the clear net hasn't either banned you, or because of your reputation caused you to only have a few people willing to talk to you. If you want my advice, treat people the way you would want to be treated. After awhile of being toxic/mean to others you can get trapped into a viscous cycle of it and it's really hard (sometimes impossible) to break. (personal experience has taught me that the hard-way) The Internet can be a horrible place, but it can also be a wonderful place full of opportunities and knowledge. I'd hate to see anyone ruin said opportunities, it really is hard to get back a reputation once you've lost it/been given a bad one.

#138 Offline Major - Posted September 11 2019 - 2:21 PM

Major

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 588 posts
  • LocationRochester, New York

Maybe I should kill myself

The internet has given me enough stress and humiliation.

Calm down bro people were just joking around I'm sure that nobody really meant anything they send. Suicide is a big leap especially if people are joking around and you don't even know them irl. A much easier way to avoid this is not getting upset over such situations and just choosing to ignore. If you don't think you can do that maybe take a break from Formiculture and other forums you ar being humiliated on. If you are serious about suicide please talk to a loved one who you trust and call 1-800-273-8255. If you are feeling extremely suicidal then check into the hospital immediately and you will get help. I know people may think I am making a big deal about this but suicide is no joke. And I'm not saying you are, but if you are doing this for attention shame on you. Be safe. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users