• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Looking to trade my T. Immigrans and C. pennsylvanicus (around Chicago, IL)

trading trade camponotus tetramorium

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline sanlefa - Posted August 2 2020 - 2:42 PM

sanlefa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Hi all,

I'm from the Chicago, IL area and have some extra C. pennsylvanicus (4 ct.) and T. Immigrans (8 ct.) caught earlier this summer that I'd like to trade. They look like they will be eclosing soon (just had the first worker from a C. pennsylvanicus), and I'd like to trade for some species I wasn't able to find this year.

I'm most interested in Prenolepis Imparis, Temnothorax sp., and Pheidole sp., but I'm definitely open to any others because I like variety!

The T. Immigrans are housed in single plastic 16 x 150mm test tubes and the C. pennsylvanicus are housed in two of these test tubes taped together.

zIfES12.jpg

Let me know if you're interested! Would love to get some more variety in my collection.

Edited by sanlefa, August 2 2020 - 2:45 PM.

#2 Offline TennesseeAnts - Posted August 2 2020 - 6:22 PM

TennesseeAnts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,920 posts
  • LocationNashville, Tennessee

Contact user Da_NewAntOnTheBlock. He may be interested.

#3 Offline jayjayz93 - Posted March 29 2021 - 12:26 PM

jayjayz93

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I'm interested

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: trading, trade, camponotus, tetramorium

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users