Please help me identify this ant queen. I'm new to so any identification keys would also be helpful. Thank you in advance.
1. Riverside, CA
3. Citrus Fields, right next to a harvester nest under a leaf (inches away from entrance)
4. Length (from head to gaster): about 7mm
5. Color, hue, pattern and texture: brown black color
6. Distinguishing characteristics: very fuzzy, two lump petiole
7. Distinguishing behavior: found inches away from a harvester ant colony entrance under a leaf.
8. Nest description: unknown
[Images of ant] link (http://imgur.com/gallery/hEenB)
[Images of nest]N/A it was next to a harvester nest
[Images of habitat] N/A (didn't take pics, was in the middle of a citrus field)