• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Goldsystems Colony Adoption, Portland Oregon

colonys for sale goldsystem ants oregon

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#21 Offline Antmisbehavin - Posted June 17 2018 - 11:17 AM

Antmisbehavin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Any updates on what's available?  I'd like to make another go at getting a  colony going soon.  I'd also be curious to hear about how you go about looking for ants in Central Oregon.  I'm going out to Bend in a couple weeks and was planning to look around some.

#22 Offline Goldsystem - Posted June 17 2018 - 10:31 PM

Goldsystem

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 356 posts
  • LocationWichita Kansas

Any updates on what's available? I'd like to make another go at getting a colony going soon. I'd also be curious to hear about how you go about looking for ants in Central Oregon. I'm going out to Bend in a couple weeks and was planning to look around some.

I have a lot of new queens awaiting test tubes and nests, if your curious about how to find ants there’s lots of topics around the forum with information on finding queens. If you want more info on bend specifically send me a PM

#23 Offline Drake2147 - Posted June 24 2018 - 2:36 PM

Drake2147

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
When are you avalable to pick up?

#24 Offline Goldsystem - Posted June 24 2018 - 4:51 PM

Goldsystem

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 356 posts
  • LocationWichita Kansas

When are you avalable to pick up?

Pm sent!

#25 Offline Kahldris - Posted July 20 2018 - 5:14 PM

Kahldris

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
I bought a pheidole colony from this guy very trustworthy and real helpful totally recommend buying from him!!!

#26 Offline Goldsystem - Posted July 21 2018 - 5:07 PM

Goldsystem

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 356 posts
  • LocationWichita Kansas

I bought a pheidole colony from this guy very trustworthy and real helpful totally recommend buying from him!!!

Thank you for the review! I’m happy you were satisfied with your purchase and service :D

New queens are available!

Edited by Goldsystem, July 21 2018 - 5:27 PM.

#27 Offline yonkster11 - Posted August 2 2018 - 2:32 PM

yonkster11

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hello Goldsystem,

I'd love to buy a queen and a few workers for a colony i am starting. Any available now?  I am in Portland, OR.

Thanks.

#28 Offline Goldsystem - Posted August 3 2018 - 5:37 AM

Goldsystem

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 356 posts
  • LocationWichita Kansas

Hello Goldsystem,

I'd love to buy a queen and a few workers for a colony i am starting. Any available now? I am in Portland, OR.

Thanks.

I’ll update the store page later today, some have been sold but a lot are still available. Send me a Private Message and we can further discuss species and meeting place, and I can answer any questions you have :)

Edited by Goldsystem, August 3 2018 - 5:39 AM.

#29 Offline Irishwheels - Posted August 29 2018 - 12:43 AM

Irishwheels

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Hello, Was curious if you still had any ants left? I tried this summer to find some queens... But I'm brand new to ant's as pets and still a noobie

#30 Offline Goldsystem - Posted September 4 2018 - 7:59 AM

Goldsystem

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 356 posts
  • LocationWichita Kansas
I do have ants left, I just haven’t gotten a chance to update the page I’ll try and update it for you later today

#31 Offline Irishwheels - Posted September 7 2018 - 11:52 AM

Irishwheels

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Got that update yet? Thanks

#32 Offline Goldsystem - Posted September 13 2018 - 7:45 AM

Goldsystem

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 356 posts
  • LocationWichita Kansas

Got that update yet? Thanks

Ya the stores updated, I only have two colony’s left for sale. Send me a private message if you interested in ether of them

#33 Offline EthanNgo678 - Posted September 13 2018 - 7:06 PM

EthanNgo678

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts
  • LocationMarin, Ca

Goldsystem's Colony Adoption

​currently only available for pickup within Portland Oregon

​(no exceptions)

​-My prices cover the cost of collection, care, and the price of the nest they are housed in.
​-Ants must be picked up from my local area.
​-Cash only.
​-All prices are negotiable.
-If you have any questions, or are interested in purchasing a queen please send me a private message.
-I am willing to trade

Temnothorax
Size: Tiny
Single queen, small egg pile, some larvae, 20-30 workers, (Housed in THA inception chamber) ​$70

Camponotus semitestaceus
Size: large
Single queen, 25-30 workers, some pupae, many larvae (Housed in THA talus) ​$100

This is the last of what I'll be selling due to running out of free time for ant keeping.

Wait are you gonna quit or becoming less serious?

Plants r cool

#34 Offline Goldsystem - Posted September 16 2018 - 3:29 PM

Goldsystem

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 356 posts
  • LocationWichita Kansas
I just don’t have the time to manage large amounts of ants anymore. I have one personal colony and the other two listed on the store, along with 3 other insects, and that’s already too much with all I’m doing.

#35 Offline Kbjetlag - Posted September 22 2018 - 1:29 PM

Kbjetlag

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

​(no exceptions)

​-My prices cover the cost of collection, care, and the price of the nest they are housed in.
​-Cash only.
-If you have any questions, or are interested in purchasing a queen please send me a private message.
-I am willing to trade

Temnothorax
Single queen, small egg pile, some larvae, 20-30 workers, (Housed in THA inception chamber) ​$70

Camponotus semitestaceus
Single queen, 25-30 workers, some pupae, many larvae (Housed in THA talus) ​$100

This is the last of what I'll be selling due to running out of free time for ant keeping.

​(no exceptions)

​-Cash only.
-I am willing to trade

Temnothorax

Camponotus semitestaceus

#36 Offline Kbjetlag - Posted September 22 2018 - 1:34 PM

Kbjetlag

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I’m interested in purchasing a Queen Camponotus and workers for my son. WE just bought a system especially for Camponotus ants from ants Canada, we just need the ants to move in:)
Do you still have the Queen and small colony you posted a few days ago? I’m new to this, and not exactly sure how to use this site, but could you please pm me to let me know how to reach you? Thx!

#37 Offline Goldsystem - Posted September 24 2018 - 12:54 PM

Goldsystem

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 356 posts
  • LocationWichita Kansas

I’m interested in purchasing a Queen Camponotus and workers for my son. WE just bought a system especially for Camponotus ants from ants Canada, we just need the ants to move in:)
Do you still have the Queen and small colony you posted a few days ago? I’m new to this, and not exactly sure how to use this site, but could you please pm me to let me know how to reach you? Thx!

I sent you a Private Message :)

#38 Offline renee5544 - Posted April 9 2019 - 12:32 PM

renee5544

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hello

Do you have queen/ colony ants available at this time? We live in Gresham/ Troutdale.

Renee

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: colonys for sale, goldsystem, ants, oregon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users