• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

v4 and The View Upgraded

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

#1 Offline ParaStatic - Posted January 25 2017 - 8:38 PM

ParaStatic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • LocationMichigan, USA

We are happy to announce the V4 equipped with a water tower as well as a removable top for easy cleaning is now available. Also two other products The View series has received the upgrade with the Hydration Station and is also available. Featuring easy hydration VIA the use of a easy to replace test tube. Full visibility (even the chamber the tube is in) and a built in outworld, we have added the color options as well as the option of what side you would like the connection to be on in the outworld for later expansion. For more information please visit www.anttopia.com don't forget to like our facebook page to stay up to date with the products we have and to easily send a direct message if you have any questions.

16298786_810945859043422_320211314080648

If that image fails to load, i will try to fix it later.  testing to see if it will load from a facebook post that is public.  :)

Edited by ParaStatic, January 25 2017 - 8:38 PM.

• noebl1, FSTP, Nathant2131 and 3 others like this
Owner and operator of Ant-topia, find me on Facebook at https://m.facebook.com/ant-topia

#2 Offline CrazyLegs - Posted January 26 2017 - 2:26 PM

CrazyLegs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 341 posts
  • LocationVerrierdale, Queensland, Australia

Looks very professional. (y)

#3 Offline ParaStatic - Posted January 26 2017 - 3:40 PM

ParaStatic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • LocationMichigan, USA

Looks very professional. (y)

Thank you, I try my best to keep everything neat and tidy with my products.  :D

Owner and operator of Ant-topia, find me on Facebook at https://m.facebook.com/ant-topia

#4 Offline Guzzer - Posted February 1 2017 - 2:15 PM

Guzzer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Looking forward my order. They look great!

#5 Offline FSTP - Posted February 1 2017 - 4:32 PM

FSTP

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,032 posts
  • Location36.7378° N, 119.7871° W

I like the purple, very distinct and different.

#6 Offline Jarhead - Posted April 13 2017 - 7:40 PM

Jarhead

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

I don't see the middle one for sale on your site with the newly added hydration tube. Also, do you ship to Canada?

#7 Offline Jarhead - Posted April 13 2017 - 8:13 PM

Jarhead

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Sent you a PM on facebook, interested in quite a few things you have if you ship to Canada and can ship fast. Cheers

#8 Offline ParaStatic - Posted April 14 2017 - 6:29 PM

ParaStatic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • LocationMichigan, USA

Sent you a PM on facebook, interested in quite a few things you have if you ship to Canada and can ship fast. Cheers

Look forward to getting your goodies out as soon as possible.  :)

• T.C. likes this

#9 Offline Spamdy - Posted April 18 2017 - 3:20 PM

Spamdy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts
  • LocationHouston, Texas

I am highly considering buying this for my Camponotus Pennsylvanicus colony, would you recommend that and how good is the water tower at hydration. Thanks!

All my colonies are dead. 

Except:

Pogonomyrmex barbatus

Pheidole obscurithorax

Pheidole morens

#10 Offline ParaStatic - Posted April 26 2017 - 7:27 AM

ParaStatic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • LocationMichigan, USA

I am highly considering buying this for my Camponotus Pennsylvanicus colony, would you recommend that and how good is the water tower at hydration. Thanks!

I have Camponotus colonies in every version of nest I have where they fit and they have no issues.   I am actually a huge fan of Camponotus.  The hydration station is very good at hydration providing a drinking source as the ants can drink from it between the layers of acrylic because of the capillary action as well as it slowly evaporating over time to provide a humidity gradient inside the nest.

Edited by ParaStatic, April 26 2017 - 7:27 AM.

#11 Offline Spamdy - Posted April 26 2017 - 8:30 AM

Spamdy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts
  • LocationHouston, Texas
Thanks!

All my colonies are dead. 

Except:

Pogonomyrmex barbatus

Pheidole obscurithorax