• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Looking for a nest at a good price.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Tanks - Posted March 11 2024 - 10:10 AM

Tanks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts
  • LocationLos Angles, California

My rugosus need a nest, they are at about 50 workers and store a good amount of seeds.  I want one that they can live in for a bit and grow into. I also would like it THA style with water towers and stuff. Or if there any good alternatives to those that can still give them a good home for a good price then I'm down. I would like the price to be less than $90. PM me if you have an offer.

Edited by Tanks, March 11 2024 - 2:07 PM.

#2 Offline FormiCanada - Posted March 11 2024 - 10:17 AM

FormiCanada

Vendor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

My rugosus need a nest, they are at about 50 workers and store a good amount of seeds.  I want one that they can live in for a bit and grow into. I also would like it THA style with water towers and stuff. Or if there any good alternatives to those that can still give them a good home for a good price then I'm down. I would like the price to be less than $90.

PM Sent. 

#3 Offline benxixi - Posted March 13 2024 - 3:48 PM

benxixi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  • LocationAlhambra, California

My rugosus need a nest, they are at about 50 workers and store a good amount of seeds.  I want one that they can live in for a bit and grow into. I also would like it THA style with water towers and stuff. Or if there any good alternatives to those that can still give them a good home for a good price then I'm down. I would like the price to be less than $90. PM me if you have an offer.

I have some sell. please check my shop 

https://www.formicul...lable/?p=220921

Ants ,formicary, and ants supply product for selling .

Discord : benxixi#0053 , ins :benxixi_ (ants, product, nest pictures)

Pogonomyrmex californicus  1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users