• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Youtube Videos That I Made

ca02 camponotus carpenter ants ectomomyrmex youtube video

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Offline BleepingBleepers - Posted January 30 2024 - 7:21 PM

BleepingBleepers

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts

Here's a few 4K youtube videos that I made, some with commentaries. If you got some bit of time, check it out!

For those of you that don't visit the journal section of the forum, check it out, lots of members got some nice journals there.

I posted both of my journals in my signature if you want to check them out.

Anyhow

----- 4K Youtube Video Below ----

Most if not all voice and sound effects created by me and all 4K video footage and picture also taken / shot by me with my Mirrorless camera.

If you check out my older youtube video on that account and even my more recent video (the live feeding of red runners posted there) I really didn't know much about Premiere Pro, even had to google best way to save my work, but I would like to think I've improved a little bit since with my latest video (Majoring It Up! posted right below)

For those wondering, I do these videos as a hobby and for fun, it helps keep my mind preoccupied, creatively think and finding new ways to make my videos and editing worth the watch. I deal with a lot of depression and stress, so this is one of the more creative ways I spend my time. Not saying it is not without it's own frustrations and stress, either. Almost threw my camera once or twice in frustration, but then quickly realized the financial OOPS that would've been.

Will leave this thread with just those 4 videos, if interested in more, check out the JOURNAL part of this forum!

• OhNoNotAgain, UtahAnts and PDuncan67 like this

JOURNAL: Camponotus CA02 - First Time At Ant Keeping CLICK HERE

JOURNAL: Ectomomyrmex cf. astutus - Ant Species #2 CLICK HERE

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ca02, camponotus, carpenter ants, ectomomyrmex, youtube, video

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users