• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Introducing: AntCondo™

formicarium introduction marketplace

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Offline AntCondo - Posted January 5 2024 - 9:28 AM

AntCondo

Vendor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
Hello, my name is Snow and I am the founder of AntCondo™. We are a brand new ant supply shop started on January 1st, 2024 in the United States. The US has a formicaria problem. Keeping ants has become a DIY experiment, increasingly expensive, and complicated. The market is saturated with low quality 3D nests and Chinese sourced 100% acrylic nests that are bad for your ants. The alternatives are hand-made high quality cement nests that come with the expense of high dollars and long turn-around times. AntCondo™ is bringing it back to the basics with affordable, high quality nests, exactly when you need them. It is my goal to supply the US with a new wave of space-efficient modulation, low cost, and effectiveness that just provide your ants with exactly what they need; a home.

I hope to gain your support in this goal and help build on the amazing ant keeping community. You can come support this goal by checking out AntCondo.com.

Attached Images

• Natural colors.png
  • Natural+ colors.png
  • Both.png
  • Towers.png
  • Outward.png

Edited by AntCondo, January 5 2024 - 9:42 AM.

• thatoneperson likes this

#2 Offline thatoneperson - Posted January 5 2024 - 12:43 PM

thatoneperson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationSoCal

cool idea

:)

#3 Offline T.C. - Posted January 5 2024 - 5:20 PM

T.C.

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,059 posts
Everyone starting these sites has the same idea. Especially now. Not sure what happened to the creative aspect of the hobby.
  • OiledOlives and antsriondel like this
“If I am killed for simply living, let death be kinder than man.” -Althea Davis

#4 Offline ZATrippit - Posted January 5 2024 - 10:33 PM

ZATrippit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
  • LocationWaikato, NZ

Everyone starting these sites has the same idea. Especially now. Not sure what happened to the creative aspect of the hobby.

What do you mean?
FROM NEW ZEALAND YEAHHHHHH!!!!!!!Species I have:3x Iridomyrmex undescribed2x Ochetellus glaberFree Queen Ants- 100% Legit (not a scam):<p>https://blogs.mtdv.m...free-queen-ants

#5 Offline T.C. - Posted January 6 2024 - 2:34 AM

T.C.

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,059 posts

What do you mean?

The design. I've seen several other people selling the same thing. Original ideas.
  • OiledOlives likes this
“If I am killed for simply living, let death be kinder than man.” -Althea Davis

#6 Offline M_Ants - Posted January 30 2024 - 10:07 AM

M_Ants

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,392 posts
  • LocationSan Diego CA

Competition is good for consumers. 

Veromessor pergandei

Veromessor andrei

Crematogaster sp. 

Pogonomyrmex cf cali and rugosus

Various Pheidole

C. yogi 

https://www.youtube....FG7utFVBA/about

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: formicarium, introduction, marketplace

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users