• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

TAKEN - FREE in Bellflower/Downey, CA - Bundle of USED/AS-IS Foraging Areas/Nests/Supplies

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Offline aniles71077 - Posted February 15 2023 - 9:03 PM

aniles71077

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

TAKEN

FREE - Bundle of USED/AS-IS Foraging Areas/Nests

MUST TAKE WHOLE BUNDLE – It’s all boxed/taped up and ready for pick up!

Location: Bellflower/Downey, California. You must be local and available to pick up the supplies.

These item have been sitting in storage for several years so I thought I'd see if anyone wanted them.

All items will need to be cleaned prior to use. I’m sure there is a post somewhere on how to do that.

Although there are stoppers in the bundle, I can't assure you that they fit properly with any of the foraging/nest openings.

Description:

Collection of used foraging areas/nests/supplies of varying brands. Item conditions vary (used/dirty/good). See Photos.

• AntsCanada (Camponotus Hybrid Nest/Test Tube Portals/Omni Nest Vertical)

• byFormica (Foraging boxes/GroTubes)

• Formiculture (Dirt Box Starter Formicarium v1.0)

• Tar Heel (Mini Hearth/Inception Chamber/Talus/Atom)

• Cable heater

• Forceps

• Magnifying glass

• Stoppers of varying size

• Glass test tubes

• Insect aspirator

• Plastic syringe and dispensing needles

• Dispensing bottle

Edited by aniles71077, February 15 2023 - 9:25 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users