• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Looking for a supplier of ant queens

buyants supplier of ant

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Kiryl - Posted June 25 2022 - 4:59 AM

Kiryl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationKazakhstan

Dear friends!

I'm looking for a person who:

- Ready to supply queens wholesale for me

- The country is not important, the main thing is an adequate price

- Any exotic ants [Write the names of your species in a private message or telegram]

If you do not know what type of ant you have, then send a good photo and we will help you determine

A little bit about us

We are looking for a long-term supplier

We are an honest team and have been working for more than 3 years

We have more than 4 suppliers from different countries

Contact for convenient communication - https://t.me/NOUMANY- TELEGRAM

Edited by Kiryl, June 25 2022 - 6:22 AM.

#2 Offline lazyant - Posted June 25 2022 - 5:50 AM

lazyant

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts
  • LocationBrentwood, CA

People outside of Europe can not ship to your country, sorry...    

• ColAnt735 and FloridaAnts like this

"Loneliness and cheeseburgers are a dangerous mix." -Comic book guy 

#3 Offline Kiryl - Posted June 25 2022 - 6:03 AM

Kiryl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationKazakhstan

People outside of Europe can not ship to your country, sorry...    

I'm sure that's not the case. Do you have a suggestion for us? Write to us in a telegram, thank you

Edited by Kiryl, June 25 2022 - 6:16 AM.

#4 Offline Kiryl - Posted June 25 2022 - 6:08 AM

Kiryl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationKazakhstan

Edited by Kiryl, June 25 2022 - 6:25 AM.

#5 Offline Manitobant - Posted June 25 2022 - 8:46 AM

Manitobant

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,900 posts
  • LocationWinnipeg, Canada
It is definitely the case. Here in North America, it is illegal to ship ants outside the country unless you have an export permit.
  • FloridaAnts likes this

#6 Offline ANTdrew - Posted June 25 2022 - 8:48 AM

ANTdrew

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,418 posts
  • LocationAlexandria, VA
Just connect to all the swindlers on Etsy. They’ll do it illegally.
  • FloridaAnts likes this
"The ants are a people not strong, yet they prepare their meat in the summer." Prov. 30:25
Keep ordinary ants in extraordinary ways.

#7 Offline Kiryl - Posted June 25 2022 - 10:20 AM

Kiryl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationKazakhstan

It is definitely the case. Here in North America, it is illegal to ship ants outside the country unless you have an export permit.

The man was talking about the delivery itself. Usually the parcel is sent as a souvenir or a toy. We haven't worked with America, so you probably know better

#8 Offline Kiryl - Posted June 25 2022 - 10:22 AM

Kiryl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationKazakhstan

Just connect to all the swindlers on Etsy. They’ll do it illegally.

I don't quite understand what you're talking about, what kind of scammers?

#9 Offline FloridaAnts - Posted June 25 2022 - 12:06 PM

FloridaAnts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts
  • LocationFlorida
Here in the U.S.(Not sure on laws for Canada), you are not allowed to ship ants last state borders, and in some states, county lines. To do so requires a permit, which can take a long time to get. Therefore, some people on Etsy and EBay sell them illegally, shipping past state lines. I have heard some people never receives the ants(reviews), and they say you can still feed the queen to a reptile if she is dead, which sounds like you are getting a dead queen. Some people have species not from North America for sale. Not only that, but if I am not mistaken, you need a license to ship dead(and alive) insect specimens out of country which means inspections(Which can be costly) plus shipping overseas in a timely manner(So the ants don’t die).

#10 Offline Kiryl - Posted June 25 2022 - 1:00 PM

Kiryl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationKazakhstan

Here in the U.S.(Not sure on laws for Canada), you are not allowed to ship ants last state borders, and in some states, county lines. To do so requires a permit, which can take a long time to get. Therefore, some people on Etsy and EBay sell them illegally, shipping past state lines. I have heard some people never receives the ants(reviews), and they say you can still feed the queen to a reptile if she is dead, which sounds like you are getting a dead queen. Some people have species not from North America for sale. Not only that, but if I am not mistaken, you need a license to ship dead(and alive) insect specimens out of country which means inspections(Which can be costly) plus shipping overseas in a timely manner(So the ants don’t die).

Understood thanks, but we are looking from different countries. Not only America :) Now we have suppliers from: Thailand, China, Russia, Kazakhstan, Singapore, etc.

#11 Offline FloridaAnts - Posted June 25 2022 - 7:54 PM

FloridaAnts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Understood thanks, but we are looking from different countries. Not only America :) Now we have suppliers from: Thailand, China, Russia, Kazakhstan, Singapore, etc.

If you ever did want to sell in USA you could have a retailer there or something, but I am not sure on how all that works with business licenses.
  • Kiryl likes this

#12 Offline bmb1bee - Posted June 25 2022 - 9:17 PM

bmb1bee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts
  • LocationHayward, CA

The man was talking about the delivery itself. Usually the parcel is sent as a souvenir or a toy. We haven't worked with America, so you probably know better
Selling ants as souvenirs or toys would be considered illegal I think. I believe several people have been charged and/or arrested by smuggling non-native ants to sell.

"Float like a butterfly sting like a bee, his eyes can't hit what the eyes can't see." - Muhammad Ali

Check out my shop and Camponotus journal! Discord user is bmb1bee if you'd like to chat.

#13 Offline Kiryl - Posted June 26 2022 - 3:30 AM

Kiryl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationKazakhstan

If you ever did want to sell in USA you could have a retailer there or something, but I am not sure on how all that works with business licenses.

Hi, thanks for your opinion!

#14 Offline Kiryl - Posted June 26 2022 - 3:33 AM

Kiryl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationKazakhstan

Selling ants as souvenirs or toys would be considered illegal I think. I believe several people have been charged and/or arrested by smuggling non-native ants to sell.

Hi! No, they're not going to jail for it yet. If the parcel is opened at the central sorting point, then the ants are transferred to a special center and that's it

#15 Offline bmb1bee - Posted June 26 2022 - 9:38 AM

bmb1bee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts
  • LocationHayward, CA

Hi! No, they're not going to jail for it yet. If the parcel is opened at the central sorting point, then the ants are transferred to a special center and that's it
It really depends on the country. Several countries are extremely strict about the transport of ants, and I have heard of arrests from smuggling exotic and nonnative ants. I’d suggest to buy from reputable sellers and stores with permits, not people who deal with ants illegally.

"Float like a butterfly sting like a bee, his eyes can't hit what the eyes can't see." - Muhammad Ali

Check out my shop and Camponotus journal! Discord user is bmb1bee if you'd like to chat.

#16 Offline Kiryl - Posted June 26 2022 - 10:05 AM

Kiryl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationKazakhstan

It really depends on the country. Several countries are extremely strict about the transport of ants, and I have heard of arrests from smuggling exotic and nonnative ants. I’d suggest to buy from reputable sellers and stores with permits, not people who deal with ants illegally.

Thank you, but I think maybe such rules are only in America and Australia and maybe a couple more countries. But, not in all countries. In the rest, ants, when detected, are varnished or sent to a special center

#17 Offline bmb1bee - Posted June 27 2022 - 9:55 AM

bmb1bee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts
  • LocationHayward, CA
I have a question, are you the same user as BuyNicobarensisWhole? Both of you have the same profile picture, birthday, and started topics about looking for wholesale ants to purchase. However, you made your location as Kazakhstan, while BuyNicobarensisWhole claims to be from Belarus. I just found it a little interesting that this seems to be the case.
  • m99 and ColAnt735 like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users