• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

CA - SGV ants w/ THA for sale

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Queen - Posted June 4 2022 - 4:07 PM

Queen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts
  • LocationSan Gabriel Valley

Please read

• California - San Gabriel Valley area
  • Can deliver depending on location. Will not ship
  • Pictures available upon request.
  • Message with any questions (colony health history, documentation, cleanliness/ sanitary procedures, diet, etc)
  • Will not trade colonies, but can trade for THA nests: Pioneer, Nucleus, Stronghold

Camponotus US-CA02 - $200.00

• 2020 season
  • Over 100 workers including many majors
  • Nest: THA Fortress with removable vent and museum glass - will provide nestmate and syringe if desired

Camponotus vicinus - $150.00

• 2021 Season
  • Estimate 15+ workers
  • Queen is missing a leg
  • Nest: THA Mini Hearth with museum glass - will provide nestmate and syringe if desired

Camponotus maritimus - $100.00

• 2021 Season
  • 4 workers with few brood
  • Nest: THA Mini Hearth with museum glass - will provide nestmate and syringe if desired

Myrmecocystus mexicanus - $100.00

• 2020 season
  • Estimate 20 workers, few repletes and alates
  • NO QUEEN, you are paying for workers and the nest it comes in
  • Nest: THA Mini Hearth XL with museum glass - will provide nestmate and syringe if desired
  • Repletes may fall off and die during transportation.

Veromessor pergandei - $250.00

• 2020 season
  • Estimate 100+ workers
  • Three Queens
  • Nest: THA Labyrinth with removable vent and museum glass - will provide nestmate and syringe if desired

#2 Offline ColAnt735 - Posted June 4 2022 - 4:29 PM

ColAnt735

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts
  • LocationOntario,Canada
You need to put your location in your profile in order to sell ants as the forum rules state.

"If an ant carries an object a hundred times it's weight,you can carry burdens many times your size.

#3 Offline Queen - Posted June 4 2022 - 4:32 PM

Queen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

You need to put your location in your profile in order to sell ants as the forum rules state.

Done, and thanks. Please let me know if you caught something else I might've missed.

#4 Offline lazyant - Posted June 4 2022 - 7:33 PM

lazyant

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts
  • LocationBrentwood, CA

I would buy but I am in Brentwood around 5 Hours away from San Gabriel  :( I am trying to get more species in my collection

"Loneliness and cheeseburgers are a dangerous mix." -Comic book guy 

#5 Offline Queen - Posted June 4 2022 - 8:10 PM

Queen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

I would buy but I am in Brentwood around 5 Hours away from San Gabriel  :( I am trying to get more species in my collection

Brentwood (near the beach?) is at most a 2 hour drive for me through LA traffic. Feel free to DM me if you're still interested.

#6 Offline Queen - Posted June 4 2022 - 8:17 PM

Queen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Brentwood (near the beach?) is at most a 2 hour drive for me through LA traffic. Feel free to DM me if you're still interested.

I just Googled.. Apparently there are 2 Brentwoods... I am assuming you're actually the Brentwood up north (not the one near Santa Monica). Sorry!

Unfortunately I don't ship, because I don't want to put the colony through stress. If you ever come down though, please let me know and I am more than happy to meet up with you.

• lazyant likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users