• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

My first ant sale

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Offline PheidoleFreak1000 - Posted June 1 2022 - 6:11 PM

PheidoleFreak1000

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationPensacola Florida
Hey everyone I joined this server because I wanted to sell a colony of pheidole I have. I am selling a big colony of pheidole with about 200 workers.I have no idea on what species they are but I know they love wood.

#2 Offline PheidoleFreak1000 - Posted June 1 2022 - 6:15 PM

PheidoleFreak1000

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationPensacola Florida
My profile picture has the pheidole queen in it with some brood.

#3 Offline OiledOlives - Posted June 1 2022 - 6:35 PM

OiledOlives

Vendor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Welcome preny!

Your 1 worker Pheidole colony looks like P. fallax group, probably dentata, but I'm not too sure about what other possibilities there are in Florida. 

To anyone who might be interested in buying from this guy, he is almost definitely the infamous scammer prenyjoedog, who has created hundreds of alt accounts to troll and scam on the ant discords and has several accounts here as well.

Edited by OiledOlives, June 1 2022 - 6:46 PM.

• Somethinghmm and antsinvirgina like this

#4 Offline United-Ants - Posted June 1 2022 - 8:07 PM

United-Ants

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 386 posts
  • LocationUtah United States
Who ispreny ?

Edited by United-Ants, June 1 2022 - 8:08 PM.

#5 Offline FloridaAnts - Posted June 1 2022 - 9:24 PM

FloridaAnts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts
  • LocationFlorida
I trust Oiled Olives…(Could be pheidole megacephala, but I haven’t even looked at the pictures)

Why does Florida have so many scammers? Didn’t we have some FloridaAntzzzz guy or something like that?

#6 Offline dspdrew - Posted June 1 2022 - 9:42 PM

dspdrew
  • LocationSanta Ana, CA

I trust Oiled Olives…(Could be pheidole megacephala, but I haven’t even looked at the pictures)

Why does Florida have so many scammers? Didn’t we have some FloridaAntzzzz guy or something like that?

Same guy. Taken care of.

• T.C., antsinvirgina, AntsCali098 and 2 others like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users