• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

That_one_ant_guy's Ant Marketplace! [CA]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
43 replies to this topic

#21 Offline That_one_ant_guy - Posted August 7 2022 - 11:47 AM

That_one_ant_guy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Sold

Edited by That_one_ant_guy, August 8 2022 - 6:01 AM.

#22 Offline westhollywoodant - Posted August 12 2022 - 9:54 PM

westhollywoodant

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

BEWARE

I bought made the mistake and bought a colony off this guy. Was supposed to be a queen with 3-5 workers and brood. And he sent me THIS, a half dead queen and dead mushy workers.
No water in tube and just a mushy molded cotton ball with a random molding ball. 

Then talked with him and he said he would refund, but now changed his mind and won't be refunding me.

Not reasonable so least I can do is try and warn others. I have bought many colonies and this was by far the worst. Save your money and go elsewhere with someone who knows what they are doing and not just in it for a quick buck. 

IMG_5354.jpg

IMG_5355.jpg

Edited by westhollywoodant, August 12 2022 - 9:59 PM.

• OiledOlives likes this

#23 Offline ZTYguy - Posted August 13 2022 - 12:04 AM

ZTYguy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,682 posts
  • LocationNorthridge, California

I had a similar experience but was refunded the money.

Currently: Considering moving to Australia
Reason: Myrmecia

#24 Offline KadinB - Posted August 13 2022 - 12:57 AM

KadinB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 779 posts
  • LocationNorthern California

I had a similar experience but was refunded the money.

same here

#25 Offline westhollywoodant - Posted August 13 2022 - 6:03 AM

westhollywoodant

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
Yeah the guy clearly doesn’t know how to properly care for ants. And just shady as hell how at first he was like oh sorry I will refund…. Then he ignored 3 messages and then finally got back to me and said he changed his mind, no refund. I made a post on my IG to expose this POS. How could a person do something like this and think it’s alright? Shame but it is what it is. He shouldn’t be trying to sell his half [censored] colonies. Period.

#26 Offline lazyant - Posted August 13 2022 - 6:59 AM

lazyant

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts
  • LocationBrentwood, CA

Well you didn't have to say that on all his journals...

• ColAnt735 likes this

"Loneliness and cheeseburgers are a dangerous mix." -Comic book guy 

#27 Offline westhollywoodant - Posted August 13 2022 - 7:18 AM

westhollywoodant

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Say all that? I am just getting started :lol: 

He didn't have to sell me a colony that he claimed to be one thing and then I recieve dead queen and workers. 

I will do everything in my power to expose this POS for being the criminal he is and being a [censored] keeper. 

#28 Offline westhollywoodant - Posted August 13 2022 - 7:19 AM

westhollywoodant

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Am I supposed to just let this random loser screw me out of money and get away with selling [censored] dead queens? 

Absolutely not. pull your head out of your [censored] Lazyant

#29 Offline lazyant - Posted August 13 2022 - 8:46 AM

lazyant

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts
  • LocationBrentwood, CA

Am I supposed to just let this random loser screw me out of money and get away with selling [censored] dead queens? 

I do not care for you asking me to pull my head out of my- gaster but leaking info? Some mod needs to handle that post.

Now let this go down the abyss, ok? 

• ColAnt735 likes this

"Loneliness and cheeseburgers are a dangerous mix." -Comic book guy 

#30 Offline westhollywoodant - Posted August 13 2022 - 1:58 PM

westhollywoodant

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

I do not care for you asking me to pull my head out of my- gaster but leaking info? Some mod needs to handle that post.
Now let this go down the abyss, ok?

I don’t care. Not my problem. My problem is getting a Queen that looks like this and is listed as a Queen with 3-5 workers and brood. You guys are mental and least I can do is be honest and hoops to save other people the hassle. Multiple other users have gotten dead queens from this guy. Clearly the seller.
My posts stand, regardless of whatever unrelated babbling you do 🍻😁

#31 Offline westhollywoodant - Posted August 13 2022 - 2:03 PM

westhollywoodant

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
And again, to be clear it’s NOT ok. Selling queens in poor conditions and a history of dead queens is not good. Hence my posts here. If you don’t like it I would try not selling queens in such awful conditions and lying about what you are selling.
That’s criminal and just not cool. Shame on you too for supporting something like that.

#32 Offline That_one_ant_guy - Posted August 13 2022 - 2:04 PM

That_one_ant_guy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Lol ur one to talk about being criminal didn't you leak my address or did you already forget about that

Edited by That_one_ant_guy, August 13 2022 - 2:07 PM.

• United-Ants likes this

#33 Offline That_one_ant_guy - Posted August 13 2022 - 2:16 PM

That_one_ant_guy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Okay I'll explain this again you got the colony you put them into new tube, 2 workers brood and queen survived then you wanted half refund, even after I gave you a discount on the colony and there was only 1 worker less then what you there should be and so you threated giving me a horrible reputation unless you get your money back, and you also leak personal info.
Sorry everyone for the trouble this is causing
  • Dan_Not_Found, KadinB and lazyant like this

#34 Offline westhollywoodant - Posted August 13 2022 - 2:18 PM

westhollywoodant

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
Leak it? Took one google search dummy.
You don’t like it? Don’t sell dead queens and scam people, Chris L. Richardson.
The least I can do is expose you for the trash business you do and your trashy business management. Reality stands regardless of whatever BS you say. Pics speak louder then your desperate words.

#35 Offline westhollywoodant - Posted August 13 2022 - 2:21 PM

westhollywoodant

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
I did emergency removal of Queen as she was drowning. Queen was thought to be ok, but died within 24 hours. Couldn’t save her from your ignorance. Exactly like we already established. You can play dumb all you want. Reality stands 🍻💚😎🤙🏼
You are as incompetent as you are ignorant. Shame on you

#36 Offline ANTdrew - Posted August 13 2022 - 2:29 PM

ANTdrew

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,415 posts
  • LocationAlexandria, VA
This is pathetic.
  • Broncos, Dan_Not_Found, AntsCali098 and 2 others like this
"The ants are a people not strong, yet they prepare their meat in the summer." Prov. 30:25
Keep ordinary ants in extraordinary ways.

#37 Offline NancyZamora4991 - Posted August 13 2022 - 2:32 PM

NancyZamora4991

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 328 posts
  • LocationSan Jose, California

I did emergency removal of Queen as she was drowning. Queen was thought to be ok, but died within 24 hours. Couldn’t save her from your ignorance. Exactly like we already established. You can play dumb all you want. Reality stands

I get flooded test tubes when I buy ants all the time and I don't start having a temper tantrem. If you did not know this already but test tubes flood from temperature change. He has no control over the shipping process and if you bought it you pay for shipping which should mean you should pay for damages for the shipping process. You are treating him as a criminal but he is generous enough to give refunds if something happens in the shipping process which he cannot control.

Please stop acting like a baby, your ants survived shipping so he won't refund it.

Edited by NancyZamora4991, August 13 2022 - 2:32 PM.

• lazyant likes this

#38 Offline westhollywoodant - Posted August 13 2022 - 2:32 PM

westhollywoodant

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
Agreed. I paid 30 bucks for a “queen with 3-5 workers and brood” and got this. Queen barley made it 24 hours before dying. Such a waste! Not just my money but the Queen ant. Sad

#39 Offline That_one_ant_guy - Posted August 13 2022 - 2:32 PM

That_one_ant_guy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
I first new the queen was dead at 10:31 Screenshot_20220813-152818_Chrome~2.jpg but by then you had put out my address so by then I wasn't gonna refund your money because you threaten you'll keep it up there if I don't. Is that pic loud enough for you?

Edited by That_one_ant_guy, August 13 2022 - 2:41 PM.

• EthanNgo678, Dan_Not_Found, NicholasP and 4 others like this

#40 Offline westhollywoodant - Posted August 13 2022 - 2:33 PM

westhollywoodant

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

I did emergency removal of Queen as she was drowning. Queen was thought to be ok, but died within 24 hours. Couldn’t save her from your ignorance. Exactly like we already established. You can play dumb all you want. Reality stands

I get flooded test tubes when I buy ants all the time and I don't start having a temper tantrem. If you did not know this already but test tubes flood from temperature change. He has no control over the shipping process and if you bought it you pay for shipping which should mean you should pay for damages for the shipping process. You are treating him as a criminal but he is generous enough to give refunds if something happens in the shipping process which he cannot control.
Please stop acting like a baby, your ants survived shipping so he won't refund it.

Don’t care. Selling this is BS. Period
  • That_one_ant_guy likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users