• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Ant adoption for everyone

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Offline KadinB - Posted April 3 2022 - 10:46 PM

KadinB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 780 posts
  • LocationNorthern California
New invisible species
  • Antkeeper01 likes this

#22 Offline NicholasP - Posted April 3 2022 - 11:02 PM

NicholasP

Vendor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 763 posts
  • LocationGrand Rapids, Michigan

Oh no not this again

Oh fun! I have no idea who preny is but this sure does sound like a scam. I wish there was more context though. I don't want to believe this guy is a scammer, but everyone is shouting he is.

• Antkeeper01 likes this

#23 Offline AntsDakota - Posted April 4 2022 - 7:43 AM

AntsDakota

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,994 posts
  • LocationSioux Falls, South Dakota

Oh no not this again

Oh fun! I have no idea who preny is but this sure does sound like a scam. I wish there was more context though. I don't want to believe this guy is a scammer, but everyone is shouting he is.

He's a scammer from Discord who loves to spam and scam. Different accounts (all of which claim they're from Florida) have made very similar topics on FC with suspicious language, like this one's "mystery species".

• That_one_ant_guy likes this

"God made..... all the creatures that move along the ground according to their kinds. (including ants) And God saw that it was good. Genesis 1:25 NIV version

#24 Offline azzaaazzzz00 - Posted April 4 2022 - 11:00 AM

azzaaazzzz00

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 544 posts
  • LocationBogota, NJ

sorry post by mistake.

Edited by azzaaazzzz00, April 4 2022 - 11:01 AM.

Been keeping ants since January of 2021

Always try new things, even if its hard, hard is not impossible. We are smart and it's good to be smart but not too smart for your own good.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users