• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Need Acromyrmex fungus

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline yaboiseth - Posted August 13 2021 - 5:58 AM

yaboiseth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • LocationBakersfield CA
Of course my first attempt at Acromyrmex goes sour somewhere, so I'm in desperate need for fungus or even a queen with fungus. Will pay good money for either.
  • zA-Z0-9 likes this

#2 Offline jeffpbalderston - Posted August 13 2021 - 11:40 AM

jeffpbalderston

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts
  • LocationGrass Valley, California
The issue is with shipping fungus it will more likely die if exposed to heat for to long. 90 plus temps will destroy it. I have a lot but overnight would be required to insure that.
  • MrPurpleB, yaboiseth and zA-Z0-9 like this
Antimidation

#3 Offline yaboiseth - Posted August 13 2021 - 6:43 PM

yaboiseth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • LocationBakersfield CA

The issue is with shipping fungus it will more likely die if exposed to heat for to long. 90 plus temps will destroy it. I have a lot but overnight would be required to insure that.

I figured overnight would be my only option

• zA-Z0-9 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users