1. Location (on a map) of collection: Poway, CA
2. Date of collection: 8/1/21
3. Habitat of collection: My pool.
4. Length (from head to gaster): 7-8mm???
5. Color, hue, pattern and texture: Red except for gaster, which is black.
6. Distinguishing characteristics: Doesn't seem to have a median clypeal tooth.
7. Distinguishing behavior: Doesn't seem aggressive, but she is very active.
8. Nest description: N/A
9. Nuptial flight time and date: N/A
She will be killed if she is S. invicta. I apologize for the lackluster photos, this is my first time making an ID request.
Edited by Kaelwizard, August 1 2021 - 3:26 PM.