• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Las Vegas, Nevada (Buyer)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline RebelliousH - Posted July 4 2021 - 12:11 PM

RebelliousH

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, Nevada

Hello all, I am new to this site so if I am posting this in the wrong place let me know, thanks. I'm looking for a keeper located in Nevada or anyone that can and is willing to ship to Nevada. I'm looking for a queen or established colony to purchase. Thank you.  

#2 Offline MojaveAnts - Posted July 4 2021 - 12:58 PM

MojaveAnts

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
Hey, I’m in Vegas too. I only have one queen at the moment, but its flight season so it shouldn’t be too hard to catch some, just gotta time it right after the next rains.

Can join me if you want whenever the rains happen. I got at sunrise then maybe sunset into night (depending on what I'm hoping to catch)!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#3 Offline olrakbt - Posted July 8 2021 - 10:08 PM

olrakbt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

I'm also from Vegas

If you guys are interested on talking I'm available here or discord olrakbt#7666

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users