• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Chat with CheetoLord!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Offline cap_backfire - Posted March 23 2021 - 6:46 AM

cap_backfire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts
  • LocationMunster, IN

Hey formikeepers!    

You can join me tonight as I interview CheetoLord and his cohort, Anthony about um... Well... ANTS!   We're going to have a laid back, yet informative discussion about, again... ANTS.   Who doesn't love ants?   Ignorant people, that's who.   So join us as we enlighten some ignorant people to the glory of ANTS!   

We'll be livestreaming on the YouTubes starting at 8:30pm CST on 3/23 (tonight) and it should last about an hour.  We haven't had TWO guests at the same time yet so I predict it to last a little longer.   We try to balance between fun, engagement, and solid info.   

https://www.youtube....BEEnblcswudWpSQ

Also we've been doing these a few weeks but this is the first ant-related video we've done, even though I have been talking about ants like a fiend on my FaceBookings.    

Hope to see a few of you there tonight!   Bring some questions, bring some points to razz Cheeto on, bring your headset and flip flops.   Just in case.  You never know.   

Thanks!   

• TennesseeAnts, ConcordAntman, CheetoLord02 and 3 others like this

#2 Offline TennesseeAnts - Posted March 23 2021 - 7:44 AM

TennesseeAnts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,920 posts
  • LocationNashville, Tennessee

Very nice! I'll be sure to check it out.

• ZTYguy and cap_backfire like this

#3 Offline ZTYguy - Posted March 23 2021 - 8:24 AM

ZTYguy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,689 posts
  • LocationNorthridge, California

I'm excited, i'll be there.

• cap_backfire likes this
Currently: Considering moving to Australia
Reason: Myrmecia

#4 Offline cap_backfire - Posted March 24 2021 - 8:46 AM

cap_backfire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts
  • LocationMunster, IN

Very nice! I'll be sure to check it out.

Thanks for tuning in, TA!   Hope you enjoyed the interview 1/15th (exactly) as much as we did.  

• TennesseeAnts likes this

#5 Offline cap_backfire - Posted March 24 2021 - 11:15 AM

cap_backfire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts
  • LocationMunster, IN

Easily our best episode yet.   It may be partly because the information is still so new to me, as far as ants are concerned.   It may also be that Cheeto and T-Bone were just great guests to have on and had great stories and laughs and were totally insightful with the education aspect.... 

Just a great interview overall.  I can't stress how much fun we had.   

Thanks again to viewers and to the forums for letting me post these up here.  I promise to post only the ones that are ant-related, or are related to this forum in general.  I MAY try to poach a beekeeper or termite keeper in the near future.  

• TennesseeAnts, CheetoLord02 and ANTdrew like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users