• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Would you buy a ghost mantis nypmh?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Offline Swirlysnowflake - Posted February 10 2021 - 10:50 AM

Swirlysnowflake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts
  • LocationBay Area, CA

I would say sell them especially since you are going to possibly have a lot, I may like one since their life span and size is quite short and small since I need shelf room for this years anting season. Also I'm pretty sure swirly is excited about this.

yes. my boy already has wingbuds, so I'm just looking for a girl now

Join the SoCal invert club ;) 

(Or you could just DM MrGhostMantis on Arachnoboards and ask if he has any lol) 

My YouTube channel :)

#22 Offline antsandmore - Posted February 10 2021 - 10:52 AM

antsandmore

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 705 posts
  • LocationSan Diego California

I would say sell them especially since you are going to possibly have a lot, I may like one since their life span and size is quite short and small since I need shelf room for this years anting season. Also I'm pretty sure swirly is excited about this.

I already found :) (just like 2 seconds ago)

Edited by antsandmore, February 10 2021 - 10:52 AM.

Ants I am keeping:

none for now, planning on being more active this year

#23 Offline Swirlysnowflake - Posted February 10 2021 - 10:56 AM

Swirlysnowflake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts
  • LocationBay Area, CA

I already found :) (just like 2 seconds ago)

Ooh who? Do they have any more?

My YouTube channel :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users