• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

A Picture For Terry

byformica blue 100 tetramorium tetramorium sp.e ant food food drtrmiller

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Gregory2455 - Posted May 11 2015 - 10:10 PM

Gregory2455

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,286 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
The demand for Blue 100 seemed extra high today. :D

Note there were about twice as many ants feeding before I found my camera to snap the image. :/
  • drtrmiller likes this

#2 Offline Gregory2455 - Posted May 11 2015 - 10:11 PM

Gregory2455

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,286 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Ants were climbing over each other to get to the food at first... I wish I could have gotten the image then...

#3 Offline drtrmiller - Posted May 11 2015 - 11:50 PM

drtrmiller

Vendor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,714 posts

Haha thanks.  I can never get tired of watching ants eat powerless, immobile blocks of goo.

• Gregory2455 likes this

byFormica® is the manufacturer of the iconic nectar feeders and Sunburst Ant Nectar.
byFormica ant products always deliver consistent performance, convenience,
and reliability, making them among the most beloved ant foods and kit enjoyed by
ant keeping enthusiasts worldwide. For more information, visit www.byFormica.com.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: byformica, blue 100, tetramorium, tetramorium sp.e, ant food, food, drtrmiller

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users