• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Latest Post Help

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Offline AntLover101 - Posted April 10 2015 - 4:32 PM

AntLover101

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania,USA
As you can see the forums latest posts are not showing up on my screen suddenly. How do I change it so it does show up? Thank You for your time in advance :D

Attached Images

• image.jpg

I wanna get my hands on some Campontus Pennsylvanicus or Ponera Pennsylvanica Queens!:D

#2 Offline dspdrew - Posted April 10 2015 - 6:07 PM

dspdrew
  • LocationSanta Ana, CA

Wow, I have no idea why that would happen. I would suspect it was just a temporary glitch. Let me know if it's still like that.

#3 Offline AntLover101 - Posted April 10 2015 - 6:12 PM

AntLover101

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
It has been like this since yesterday. I've tried everything I could think of but nothing is working.
I wanna get my hands on some Campontus Pennsylvanicus or Ponera Pennsylvanica Queens!:D

#4 Offline Pulliamj - Posted April 10 2015 - 6:15 PM

Pulliamj

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts
Hit the upper right button and then click New Content. Then change one of the settings like haven't read yet or since I last checked or last 24 hrs etc...that's my best guess to help you out.

#5 Offline dspdrew - Posted April 10 2015 - 6:24 PM

dspdrew
  • LocationSanta Ana, CA

Unfortunately I'm not very good with phones. See if you can clear your cache and download the page again.

#6 Offline AntLover101 - Posted April 10 2015 - 6:35 PM

AntLover101

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
Already did that

#7 Offline drtrmiller - Posted April 10 2015 - 8:12 PM

drtrmiller

Vendor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,714 posts

Sounds like your network or proxy is serving a cached page.  Have you tried using Wi-Fi?

byFormica® is the manufacturer of the iconic nectar feeders and Sunburst Ant Nectar.
byFormica ant products always deliver consistent performance, convenience,
and reliability, making them among the most beloved ant foods and kit enjoyed by
ant keeping enthusiasts worldwide. For more information, visit www.byFormica.com.

#8 Offline AntLover101 - Posted April 11 2015 - 5:10 AM

AntLover101

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
Yes. Apparently it works on my iPad but not my iPhone.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users