• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Buying Pogonomyrmex badius colony in Florida

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Offline SurfingTangents - Posted November 1 2019 - 12:38 PM

SurfingTangents

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationFlorida, Port Saint Lucie
My Location: Florida.

My own Florida harvester ants have just died, anyone with Florida harvester ants for sell?

#2 Offline TennesseeAnts - Posted November 1 2019 - 1:53 PM

TennesseeAnts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,920 posts
  • LocationNashville, Tennessee
As per forum rules, please state your location before participating in any selling, or trading of live ants.

8. Members must accurately represent their location in their Member Profile to participate in offers to buy, sell, trade, or otherwise distribute living ants of any caste or life stage. For members located in the United States, offers of live ants are only permitted between members who reside in the same U.S. state. Cross-border offers are not permitted between any members (participating members must reside in the same country or trading zone).

Edited by Ant_Dude2908, November 1 2019 - 1:54 PM.

• SurfingTangents likes this

#3 Offline AntsDakota - Posted November 1 2019 - 3:12 PM

AntsDakota

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,994 posts
  • LocationSioux Falls, South Dakota

Check AntsCanada's GAN page, or you could order Pogonomyrmex occidentalis from Tar Heel Ants.

• TennesseeAnts likes this

"God made..... all the creatures that move along the ground according to their kinds. (including ants) And God saw that it was good. Genesis 1:25 NIV version

#4 Offline SurfingTangents - Posted November 1 2019 - 5:04 PM

SurfingTangents

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationFlorida, Port Saint Lucie
I live in Port Saint Lucie Florida sorry for not adding that. I could just buy the western harvester ants but I’m more interested for now in Florida harvester ants.

#5 Offline WanderAnts - Posted November 4 2019 - 2:29 PM

WanderAnts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationHialeah, Flroida
I think Florida residents cannot order P occidentalis from THA because a permit might be needed to bring them into Florida

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users