• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Selling Ant Colonies -- California

selling california camponotus veromessor shipping

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline thomaspeters100 - Posted August 3 2019 - 9:18 PM

thomaspeters100

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I'm selling two ant colonies to RESIDENTS IN CALIFORNIA ONLY. I am willing to negotiate prices. I can either meet you halfways or ship the ants, though you will need to pay for shipping. More information below. Feel free to contact me here to make an offer, aks questions, or see pictures.

Species: Camponotus sansabeanus

Size: Queen with 8-12 workers and brood pile

Price: $50

Species: Veromessor Pergandei

Size: Queen with large brood pile

Price: $30

Both colonies are in great condition and come in a standard test-tube setup. I've also got a meal-worm culture I can give away for free if you're in need of protein sources for the ants. Alternative housing methods such as the AntKit Ant Home 2 are available. Contact me on here for more info.

Edited by thomaspeters100, August 3 2019 - 9:19 PM.

#2 Offline FSTP - Posted August 4 2019 - 9:33 PM

FSTP

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,032 posts
  • Location36.7378° N, 119.7871° W

Members must accurately represent their location in their Member Profile to participate in offers to buy, sell, trade, or otherwise distribute living ants of any caste or life stage.

#3 Offline MrPurpleB - Posted August 10 2019 - 4:51 PM

MrPurpleB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 307 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA
I sent a message a while back he hasn't been online since. Luckily there a ton of sellers in Cali.
  • penny likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: selling, california, camponotus, veromessor, shipping

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users