1. Location of Collection: Camden, Delaware
2. Date of Collection: 7-1-2019 around 9 am.
3. Habitat of collection: Parking Lot.
4. Length : around 5-6 mm
5. Coloration, Hue, Pattern, Texture: ?
6. Distinguishing characteristics: ?
7. Anything Else distinctive: Found these 4 queens wondering around near each other. One is a bit darker then the other 3 but all about the same size.
8. Nest Description: n/a
9. Nuptial flight time/date: Possibly flew this past Saturday night after a thunderstorm came through???
Only got pics of 3 of the queens out of 4. 3 of them appear the same but one is a bit darker?