• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

18 Tetramorium immigrans queens available for NY!

tetramorium tetramorium immigrans queens colonies ants new york new york city ny nyc

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Offline CreeperUniverse - Posted June 29 2019 - 9:37 AM

CreeperUniverse

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationNYC

I have recently captured 18 Tetramorium immigrans that I am selling on my site. Right now they all appear to have no brood, but you can always send in a purchase inquiry to check if any queens at your preferred stage of development are available or to receive an email once your preferred option is available if none are currently. Pictures of specific queens can be requested through a purchase inquiry as well if you are planning on purchasing, or through the contact form if you are just interested.

Site: https://nyanting.wee.../live-ants.html

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tetramorium, tetramorium immigrans, queens, colonies, ants, new york, new york city, ny, nyc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users