• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Hello from South Africa too,

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Ra3MaN - Posted February 26 2015 - 6:28 AM

Ra3MaN

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • LocationPretoria, South Africa
Hi, I am from Pretoria, South Africa, I was on the Yuku ant forum a while back under the ID of Ra3MaN, I got myself a Myrmicaria Queen in December 2014 After many ant-less months and will be uploading some pics and making my journal shortly... Look forward to getting back on the ant scene.
IMG 5858

#2 Offline dspdrew - Posted February 26 2015 - 6:50 AM

dspdrew
  • LocationSanta Ana, CA

Hey! Welcome back. You know you have an account here already with your old name right? Let me know which one you would rather keep, and I'll merge them.

#3 Offline Ra3MaN - Posted February 26 2015 - 7:06 AM

Ra3MaN

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

I'll take "Ra3MaN", Thanks! sorry for the duplicated post, I don't know how to remove it.... 

IMG 5858

#4 Offline dspdrew - Posted February 26 2015 - 7:15 AM

dspdrew
  • LocationSanta Ana, CA

Okay, it's Ra3MaN now. I changed the email address to your latest one, so if you don't remember the password, just use the reset feature.

#5 Offline AntGuySA - Posted February 26 2015 - 9:51 PM

AntGuySA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationDurban, South Africa

Welcome Ra3MaN nice to have a fellow SA member around and I see we both have MyrmIcaria, well I think mine is will confirm soon, enjoy your stay I have since I have been here and there are so many friendly and helpful people it really is an amazing forum.

Regards, AntGuySA

It`s not rocket science 

#6 Offline Ra3MaN - Posted February 26 2015 - 10:02 PM

Ra3MaN

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Hey AntguySA, 

Yep this Ant forum is WAY better than the one that I and others here, migrated from. Your Ant is Myrmicaria, I will send you the link to Antweb via a personal message.

Regards

Ra3MaN

IMG 5858

#7 Offline Servercheck - Posted February 27 2015 - 5:40 AM

Servercheck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • LocationPenang, Malaysia

Welcome to the forum!

0 user(s) are reading this topic