I don't really want to start a bunch of journals for my various colonies and I may not keep this updated but I will give this a try.
First up is this cool little Camponotus sp. (photo from 5/7/15). They don't seem to want to move into the new setup I made them...
Next up is one of the queens I found that got me back into ants. This queen in a deli cup is doing the best out of the four. She has two cocoons so far!
Last of the Camponotus colonies. This one has two queens and was rather overcrowded in the first photo from 5/7/15:
Here is a photo from last night, 5/23/15, in the new setup I made for them:
Last up, here is the Tapinoma sessile colony with a few new workers. They are in a prototype of the setup above.