• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

West TN colonies for sale

tennessee tn xtnxantmanx for sale tn

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Offline xTNxANTMANx - Posted September 26 2018 - 12:00 AM

xTNxANTMANx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  • LocationWest TN
Here is what I have atm...all are queens that have been caught this year unless otherwise stated...

Formica pallidefulva x2
Queen with 8 workers the 2nd has 3 workers
Test tube setup. Price can be discussed

Formica subserica
Queen with 6 workers
Test tube setup. Price can be discussed
I may have a second F. subserica colony but haven't decided just yet.

I may also sell one of my Tetramorium immigrans colonies. It's in a tub and tube setup and she was caught last year. Going on 1.5 yr old and I bet there is 200-300 workers now if not more. I haven't really decided but I do know I need to lessen my number of colonies. I am also up for trading as well with any of these. My only problem is my vehicle is down at the moment so you would have to come to me. Thank you
Keeping:
Camponotus subbarbatus
Camponotus pennsylvanicusx3 (founding)
Dorymyrmex bureni
Formica pallidefulva x3
Formica subsericea x4
Tetramorium immigrans

Have kept many other ant species but now keep over 100 tarantulas and other inverts! Mantids, centipedes, and scorpions to name a few 😁

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tennessee, tn, xtnxantmanx, for sale tn

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users