• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

VERN’S Colony Adoption(NorCal) Pheidole californica colonies and more Sp’s

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Vern530 - Posted March 19 2020 - 11:51 AM

Vern530

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts
  • LocationTexas
  • Shipping within California only.(The buyer pays for shipping, and should have a complete understanding of the risks of shipping to the queen,colony and materials)
  • For most orders, shipping is $15(Saturday shipping is 20$).
  • Colonies are shipped from Gridley, CA.
  • If you are picking the ants up, you must pick the ants up from me at a location no farther than 30 mins from where i live(gridley california).
  • But will deliver ants for a premium travel distance of up to one hour.
  • send me a private message with your phone number or email for pics of colonies or set ups.
  • colonies in nest or set ups cannot be shipped only pick up or delivery for extra fee
    I will be doing FLASH sales on mondays colonies noted for flash sale will be half off(shipping price of 15$ remains same) Every Monday I will have different colonies featured on flash sale so keep on checking back.if sale is posted early I will honor that price until Monday at 11:59pm.ALSO on Monday’s if you buy any colony or colonies that total over 40$ (Not including shipping)get a second colony of your choice for 50% off!!!!
  • DISCLAIMER--- All proceeds from Colony sales help fund ant collecting trips and gear.The sales are not for a profit for my bank account.
  • On some colonies which i have multiples in stock near the same worker and queen count -if there is a problem during shipping and the Colony arrives dead or badly damaged(So far i have a 100% success rate in shipping) contact me and we will work out a discounted or possibly free replacement (Shipping cost will still be included in each shipment). Also will require unpack-aging video that is time and date stamped.
    I accept Venmo (preferred) as well as pay pal(must select family or friends or there will be additional charge for fees I will pay)
Pheidole californica-8-10 queen 100 workers and brood-80$Sold

Pheidole 6-8 queens 75-90 workers and brood 65$Sold

Pheidole Californica 13-15 queens 30-50 workers and brood 85$ Sold

Pheidole californica 4 queen 45 workers and brood 45$ Sold

Pheidole califronica 6-8 queens 75-100 workers and brood 65$ Sold

Edited by Vern530, May 7 2020 - 11:37 AM.

• BADANT and TechAnt like this

#2 Offline TechAnt - Posted May 7 2020 - 9:46 AM

TechAnt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, California
Hi, can I reserve the Pheidole californica 4 queen and 45 worker colony?
My Ants:
(x1) Campontous semitstaceus ~20 workers, 1 Queen
(x1) Camponotus vicinus ~10 workers, 1 Queen (all black variety)
(x1) Tetramorium immigrans ~100 workers, 1 Queen
(x1) Myrmercocystus mexicanus -1 Queen
(x2) Mymercocystus mimcus -1 Queen
(x1) Mymercocystus testaceus ~45 workers, 1 Queen

#3 Offline 11.11.00 - Posted May 7 2020 - 11:22 AM

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Pheidole 6-8 queens 75-90 workers and brood 65$

For the pheidole without a species name, are they also californicus or a diffferent species. 

#4 Offline hakala847 - Posted November 9 2020 - 1:31 PM

hakala847

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationBakersfield, CA
Hi do u still have any Pheidole californicus queens for sale?

#5 Offline Stubyvast - Posted April 17 2023 - 3:40 PM

Stubyvast

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Yes I would like some as well! Although by now they are likely sold. If you have any available, please let me know! I love Big-headed ants!

#6 Offline Vern530 - Posted April 17 2023 - 4:17 PM

Vern530

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts
  • LocationTexas

Yes I would like some as well! Although by now they are likely sold. If you have any available, please let me know! I love Big-headed ants!

We have since moved to Texas but have a fully functioning website where we ship ants all over the USA www.antopiausa.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users