I got this queen ant a while ago in my front yard. It now has some larvae so I know it is fertilized, I had doubted that it was a queen from its small size.
1. Found in Albuquerque New Mexico (United States)
1. I found this one in my garden in the front of my house, in Albuquerque New Mexico.
2. Found it between 6/10/18 - 6/12/18
3. It was in a dry area, Albuquerque is classified as a desert
4. It measures about 7 millimeters
5. This ant is dark black except for the gaster, the gaster has white stripes. White hair on gaster
6. The ant is too small to count any segments or petiole nodes. The ant queen is smaller than other queens I have seen
That is all the information I have.
Here are the pictures:
(Non magnified) https://ibb.co/bK4SMd
Larvae are present in each photo