• Ant Chat
  • General Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use, and contain no ads for members. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Trading/Selling Queen Ants (Nevada)

queen ant queen ants for sale queen ants for trade

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Offline CavernAnts - Posted July 4 2018 - 9:29 PM

CavernAnts

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationSan Bernardino, California

If you would like to buy a queen ant from me, you can refer to the AntsCanada GAN Farm. 

I'm located under Las Vegas, Nevada. 

https://www.antscana...-ants-for-sale/

If you would like to trade/buy a queen ant from me, you can email me at:

antcarealpha@gmail.com 

All of my queen ants are native to the state of Nevada, and are housed in test tube set-ups.

Screen_Shot_2018_07_04_at_9_52_22_PM.png

NOTE: I will have more species available very soon, due to nuptial flight season. Some species that I may have for sale will be:
Pheidole, Dorymyrmex, Solenopsis, Tetramorium, and maybe Pogonomyrmex, Camponotus, and Crematogaster

Edited by CavernAnts, July 4 2018 - 9:33 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: queen ant, queen ants for sale, queen ants for trade

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users