A drone flight noticed yesterday in Split, Croatia.
Please help me identify the species. No queens were spotted. Drones were abundant in shop widows, ATMs, any brightly lit object.
1. Location of collection: Split, Craotia, old town
2. Date of collection: 6th June 2018.
3. Habitat of collection: Brightly lit objects, shop windows and the like
4. Length : 4mm
5. Coloration, hue, pattern and texture: yellowish-brown
6. Distinguishing characteristics : black spot on the underside of gaster
7. Anything else distinctive: petiole and postpetiole
8. Nest description : n/a.
9 . Post the clearest pictures possible: