• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Formica subsericea Colony For Sale — Chicago, Illinois

formica formica subsericea field ants chicago illinois for sale colony tha tarheel ants inception chamber tha inception chamber formica fusca group fusca group serviformica

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Offline Mettcollsuss - Posted May 5 2018 - 5:03 AM

Mettcollsuss

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL

I'm selling my young Formica subsericea colony. They are housed in a TarHeel Ants Inception Chamber. They currently have two workers and a small brood pile.

They are for sale for $50 or trade. PM me if you're interested. The colony will go to the first person to PM me. If they cancel, it will go the next person, and so on.

For sale in Illinois ONLY.

I'll try to add some photos as soon as possible.

Edited by Mettcollsuss, May 5 2018 - 5:05 AM.

#2 Offline herooftime88 - Posted August 3 2019 - 1:27 PM

herooftime88

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Do you still have them available?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: formica, formica subsericea, field ants, chicago, illinois, for sale, colony, tha, tarheel ants, inception chamber, tha inception chamber, formica fusca group, fusca group, serviformica

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users