• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Couple small plaster formicariums

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Offline Naturenut1233 - Posted March 7 2018 - 7:57 AM

Naturenut1233

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • LocationDamariscotta, Maine
Lousy pictures as my only internet access right now is a cheap tablet. But I am excited about these little formicariums I made. Still letting them dry some. Suppose to be having an ant exhibit for kids for a weekend in may and want to have some options to pick from that look nice. I like the two level cave style one the most. Hoping some of my colonies grow out enough to use them by may..... So many ants and eggs but still just in test tubes. :D We'll see how it goes. I'd like to start some journals at some point but will probably wait until I have ants into actual formicariums and not just test tube set ups. Later today we are getting a storm with up 12 - 18 inches of snow expected. I'm ready for ant flight season....

• FeedTheAnts likes this

My current ants species

Lasius Claviger

#2 Offline Hunter - Posted March 7 2018 - 7:59 AM

Hunter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 564 posts
  • LocationWaterboro Maine

looks cool i like the nest carving design

1 user(s) are reading this topic