• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Rochester NY - 5 ant queens for sale - update 3 sold (GONE)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Doctrzombie - Posted August 3 2017 - 6:15 PM

Doctrzombie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Update: out of time the remaining 2 are released-- Hey all, I am on an extremely tight schedule as I am moving across state lines in a few days. I have 5 queens caught this year for sale, all with eggs. Only $5 each!
EDIT: three tetramorium have been sold

Rather than fully recreate my Craigslist post, its best if I just link it here as it has all the photos and details available!

https://rochester.cr...6226327534.html

I'm only selling locally. I don't have the expertise or time to arrange shipment for them. I can get updated pics on any of these queens but so far only the lasius neoniger has nanitics. $5 for each!

Edited by Doctrzombie, August 6 2017 - 5:55 AM.

#2 Offline Nathant2131 - Posted August 4 2017 - 6:47 AM

Nathant2131

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts
  • LocationDracut, Massachusetts
When did you catch the Lasius neoniger?

#3 Offline Doctrzombie - Posted August 4 2017 - 8:59 AM

Doctrzombie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
The lasius neoniger was caught almost accidentally on may 20 while gardening not during her nuptial flight but with her recent nanitics I'd say she's alright
Update: the three tetramorium have been sold
  • Nathant2131 likes this

#4 Offline Antking117 - Posted August 4 2017 - 7:51 PM

Antking117

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 405 posts
  • LocationOmaha, Nebraska, USA

Content removed by author.

Edited by antking117, August 4 2017 - 7:51 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users