• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Looking for Honeypots in Colorado!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Battles - Posted June 27 2017 - 5:35 AM

Battles

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
If anyone in Colorado has a Honeypot queen or colony they're willing to part with please message me!
  • Bryce likes this

#2 Offline sgheaton - Posted June 27 2017 - 6:35 AM

sgheaton

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 933 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Team up with Zero. Dude has ridiculous luck at finding queens. 

"I'm the search bar! Type questions into me and I'll search within the forums for an answer!"

#3 Offline Battles - Posted June 27 2017 - 6:44 AM

Battles

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
sorry new to this forum, how do I contact zero? and do you know whereabouts they live in CO?

#4 Offline sgheaton - Posted June 27 2017 - 6:48 AM

sgheaton

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 933 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Haha, he's another Colorado Anter that I'm sure loves me sending it all his way. He's down in the Broomfield area and has managed to come across a couple of different ants. Wolf has some luck finding Camponotus and I think he's over in Grand Junction. 

Edit:
And I'm in Firestone. 

Edited by sgheaton, June 27 2017 - 10:53 AM.

"I'm the search bar! Type questions into me and I'll search within the forums for an answer!"

#5 Offline wolfwhowanders - Posted July 1 2017 - 4:06 PM

wolfwhowanders

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationGrand Junction, CO

Hey Battles,

I sent you a PM.  This is the "Wolf" SGHeaton was talking about.  I'm in Grand Junction also, and have been trying to plan some queen hunting trips.

Michael

wolfwhowanders@gmail.com

Current Colonies:

Tetramorium immigrans (Founding with 20-30 workers)

Current Queens:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users