• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Ants for sale in Knox County KY! $10-$15!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline TheCrazyAntLady - Posted July 19 2019 - 10:16 AM

TheCrazyAntLady

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationKentucky

I have 10+ colonies for sale with workers and healthy queens! All colonies are going cheap for $10-$15! Mostly Tetramorrium Sp. with 3-7 workers!

Contact me here!

#2 Offline FSTP - Posted July 19 2019 - 10:20 AM

FSTP

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,032 posts
  • Location36.7378° N, 119.7871° W

that's a good price, you are a crazy ant lady!

#3 Offline Aewhistory - Posted July 23 2019 - 7:29 PM

Aewhistory

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationTrenton, NJ
So I figure I can guess the answer to this, but I will ask: would you be willing to ship to NJ and would it be ethical to bring any of the species you’ve got here?

Essentially, my 7yo son has gotten any madness and we just ordered him a little formicarium as a reward for learning to swim this summer. I’ve been watching tons of AntsCanada videos with him, as well as some other vids. So now we need a colony. I’m going to also try the going thru GAN but, to be honest, most of those are quite expensive. We will do our best but I’m trying to be realistic in that this first colony may not make it (although that may not make me a customer you want I suppose) so I don’t want ant to spend too much. Anyway, I saw your ad and good prices and thought this would be a great way to get him his first ant colony.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users