• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Looking for a Partner in Queen Hunting in Palomar Mountain, San Diego County

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Offline thosaka - Posted March 8 2017 - 9:31 PM

thosaka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Hello. I am looking for a partner in finding queen ants in San Diego County. I live in Vista, Ca on the north side of San Diego county, about 1 hr and 21 minutes away from Palomar mountains and I am driving there with or without a partner, but I thought it would be more fun to have someone to go with. I am not experienced with ants, though I do own a single colony consisting of 5 workers and 1 queen. If anyone lives near or in San Diego county and is interested in going, please let me know. I am willing to drive an hour and 21 min to Palomar mountains, but from my house in Vista, CA. If you want to meet me somewhere around Vista, then I can take care of the driving from Vista to Palomar mountains. If you are experienced with catching queen ants, it would be a plus, but not required! It should be a good exercise and fun looking for them. Please let me know if you are interested.

• Foogoo likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users