• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Solenopsis workers keep dying + no brood, help!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Offline rarankhan - Posted February 20 2017 - 9:15 AM

rarankhan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Does anyone have any tips, my solenopsis geminata workers keep dying. 2 on the way here from the person that shipped them to me, 1 the next day, and 2 days later another one. I have one worker and no brood left. I moved them into another test tube yesterday, as the one they came in was a bit hard for maintenance, and have a heat cable over them. There is a cotton ball soaked in honey water inside, and will be getting some mealworms for them today. Is there anything I'm doing wrong, or are they just gonna take some time to adjust to their new settings? Thanks in advance. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users