So I've had this Pheidole queen for nearly 2 weeks now, it was actually brother who found her as she was about to crawl onto his shoe so I guess it was a pretty lucky find. She is doing fine and I just recently moved her into a test tube setup from another small container. She has about 20+ eggs and so far I haven't experienced any problems with her. I will update the progress of this queen every once in a while but mainly when I see any changes.
Here are some pictures I took of her recently.
Here are some pictures I took this morning - the pile of eggs has increased quite a bit.
Excuse my bad handwriting
Edited by antgenius123, February 17 2017 - 10:26 PM.