• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

What do you guys think of my forum?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Offline T.C. - Posted October 30 2016 - 9:02 AM

T.C.

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,059 posts

Hi guys, I have created and finished a Forum for keeping Insects. I was wondering if you guys could give me your opinion on what you think of it. I asked the people at forum promotion what they thought and they said it had a nice setup, however they now nothing about insects. :)  Is the insects part of it looking good? Am I missing anything you think?

Why I created it?

I Created this forum because this forum really for the most part is for ant keeping. Not that their is anything wrong with this forum, I love this place, I'll be active on here until I am dead or this place doesn't exist anymore. :D  However, I searched the web for a Insect keeping forum, a place for people who enjoy keeping  all insects in general. I found two of them, but the one had died out and the other one was perfectly active, but they locked their forum so no one else could join for some reason?

So I created this forum. This forum is for anyone who wants to keep insects as pets, or keep and raise them for feed for their pets or just people who like to collect insects. So if you would please check it out and give me your thoughts.

“If I am killed for simply living, let death be kinder than man.” -Althea Davis

#2 Offline T.C. - Posted October 30 2016 - 9:52 AM

T.C.

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,059 posts

Ahhh... I should probably include the link!

http://keepinginsect...freeforums.net/

#3 Offline T.C. - Posted October 30 2016 - 1:03 PM

T.C.

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,059 posts

Keep Note it's a new forum, and is more than likely going to have a flaw or two.

#4 Offline Solenoqueen - Posted October 30 2016 - 10:23 PM

Solenoqueen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 360 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

When you get about a hundred members, you should get a better domain xD(critics will take a .freeforums.net domain name very cautiously)

:>

#5 Offline T.C. - Posted October 31 2016 - 10:28 AM

T.C.

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,059 posts

Yeah, true. I actually looked into changing the url but? Money? Time? You know how it is I am sure...

Edited by T.C., October 31 2016 - 10:28 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users