• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Obama's 'peaceful' Muslim 'refugees' carry out terror attacks in NYC & Minnesota. Still have your head buried in the sand?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Offline JediPeaceFrog - Posted September 19 2016 - 6:15 AM

JediPeaceFrog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • LocationMontana
Must be Trump's fault, right? http://www.cnn.com/2...tion/index.html

#2 Offline Reacker - Posted September 19 2016 - 7:37 AM

Reacker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 341 posts
  • LocationFree State of Greater Potatonia

Who do you think you're even talking to on this forum? 80% of the users here aren't even old enough to vote or don't live in the US, I have no idea what you think you're trying to accomplish. Surely there are better places for this discussion where you'll get some actual return on the time you spend posting. 

Edited by Reacker, September 19 2016 - 7:39 AM.

• benjiwuf, ctantkeeper, noebl1 and 2 others like this

#3 Offline ctantkeeper - Posted September 19 2016 - 8:59 AM

ctantkeeper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 704 posts
  • LocationCT

I agree, The messages you a posting don't apply to anyone here on this forum and the audience you are searching for is not here. I'm kind of at a loss here as to why you are wasting your own time in order to post this kind of content.

#4 Offline Batspiderfish - Posted September 19 2016 - 10:37 AM

Batspiderfish

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,614 posts

Yeah, why is this back on the feed?

If you've enjoyed using my expertise and identifications, please do not create undue ecological risk by releasing your ants. The environment which we keep our pet insects is alien and oftentimes unsanitary, so ensure that wild populations stay safe by giving your ants the best care you can manage for the rest of their lives, as we must do with any other pet.

Exotic ants are for those who think that vibrant diversity is something you need to pay money to see. It is illegal to transport live ants across state lines.

----

Black lives still matter.

#5 Offline T.C. - Posted September 19 2016 - 10:46 AM

T.C.

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,059 posts

And you posted this here why?

“If I am killed for simply living, let death be kinder than man.” -Althea Davis

#6 Offline Vendayn - Posted September 19 2016 - 2:24 PM

Vendayn

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,981 posts
  • LocationOrange County, California

I mean, whether one agrees or not...thinking about it...posting things here like that doesn't really go anywhere or change anything. The forum and myrmecology stuff is pretty niche to begin with, with a small group of people.

And even if there was a political section on the forum...

Arguing about politics or religion to someone is like talking to a brick wall, its not gonna change anyones mind no matter how much you talk to them about those two subjects. Even in a large forum/website discussion, liberals will only listen to liberals, right-wing folk will only listen to right-wing folk. Which completely nullifies any use in talking about it to begin with since then you are arguing with people who already agree with you lol.

Talking about politics and religion to someone to change their mind is as useful as staring at grass watching it grow.

On top of that, whether I agree or not, I don't think it belongs in a hobby forum of any kind, whether its ants or an airplane hobby forum or whatever hobby the forum is based on. This is kinda seeming to be troll-like with the continuous new threads about this same subject topic by the same person posting it.

Edited by Vendayn, September 19 2016 - 2:31 PM.

• gcsnelling and noebl1 like this

#7 Offline MC Wren - Posted October 2 2016 - 3:03 PM

MC Wren

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

This is the last thing I'll probably post one of of these unnecessary and stupid political posts on an ant forum:

The NY bomber is from Afghanistan, and the Minnesota attacker is from Somalia. The refugees Obama wants to let in are from Syria.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users