• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Messor wasmanni new.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Offline CozmoDog - Posted June 1 2016 - 10:22 AM

CozmoDog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • LocationGreece, Rhodes
So my second queen ever which I caught late last summer just got her first nanitic (crazy how small both the queen and the workers are compared to my camponotus sanctus) and 2-3 more naked pupated workers seem like they will be waking up soon. So I would like some advice if possible and also what do I do feeding wise atm I followed antscanada guide which I also used with my Camponotus sanctus, I placed a very small dab of honey which the queen seemed to drunk some of I have mealworms do I give any to them or what ? Do they only eat seeds and if so what kinds of seeds that are easily available? Will pumpkin seeds do?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users